• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Places do you want in Skyward Sword

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Discuss?

--------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
First off, I'd want the Dekus to return. They seem to be an earlier race, as Ocarina of Time is always set as the origin of a timeline (Child or Adult). Therefore, I want to see Deku Palace brought back,but in it's early stages, along with more characterization from them. They are an excellent race to expand on, in my opinion.

Another one I'm sure will return, unless the Goron is just a roaming sales, er Goron: Death Mountain. It was shown in the demo and concept art numerous times; even if it was in TP last, I want to be able to explore it in Hyrule's beginning.

ENA-three!

the man from mars
it would be cool to see the kokiri. and since this is before oot, maybe it will have the kokiri forest or something like it. gerudos would be cool.

G

Goroff

Lake hylia..... But I want it to be one of the floating islands

TheMinish

Hero of the Skies
In the roundtable and E3 trailer, we've seen a place that looks like Death Mountain, so I'm hoping it is Death Mountain.

I'd like to see Snowpeak and Zora's Domain to return, and give them orchestral remixes :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom