• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Hyrule Warriors What other Zelda bosses do you think would have been good as a big boss?

Ghirahimiscool

Cucco Butt
If you've played Hyrule Warriors, then you would know about the big bosses. Examples include: Gohma, King Dodongo, Manhandla. These have all been strong bosses that take many hits to defeat and follow you all around the battlefield. What other Zelda bosses would you have liked to see as big bosses in Hyrule Warriors?

Djinn

and Tonic
I mostly want to see modern updates of some of the classic bosses like Gleeok and Aquamentus. A giant multi headed dragon with heads that keep on flying around and attacking you after you cut them off sounds perfect for a Hyrule Warriors type gameplay.

And Stallord, I have no idea how a game that draws so heavily from TP did not include Stallord. You even have an incredibly useful spinner in the game too.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
if the Boss Pack next month gives us new bosses and new weapons to deal with them, it would be pretty cool to see Koloktos. Besides that, Bongo Bongo might have been interesting. I'd love to see him done in big, beautiful HD detail.
Boss Pack is March bruh, in any event, I bet we'll get giants like Koloktos and maybe even NIGHTMARE that would be a fantastic boss.

Actually, I know he's technically a Miniboss, but I'd love to see Gomess. He'd probably look awesome. (though it would be even cooler if HE was one of the MM pack playable characters!). Also just a mention, Garo and Garo Master would be cool to see in some way or another.

Reactions: Dio

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I would love to see Death Sword in Hyrule Warriors. Even it is miniboss, it had so interesting battle strategy. Well, it would be hard to fight it without Wolf Link, but still.
Also, Goht or Twinmold would've been interesting to fight and I would love to see Goht in better graphics.

Sutittaja

Freezing chill
I thought that it was annouced that MM pack was coming in January? I read many places that it would come around January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom