• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Old Enemys Would You Like to Return?

whiteknight455

The Zelda Nerd
How about the little frezard things(not sure that what there called)you know the guys you hit on ice and they go every where

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Definitely Darknuts and Iron Knuckles. Lizalfos for sure. Like one guy said, all of the weapon holding enemies. They provide a better challenge.

pupairo12

Skyward Sword Anticipator
Erm, I missed that. Sorry. As have deku babas, Bokoblins, and Mad Scrubs or something of the sort.

YoshiFlame

Businessman of Legend
I'd like to see the Iron Knuckles return, as well as the Goriyas. I would also like to see the return of some classic LoZ bosses like Aquamentus, Manhandla, and Gleeok.

Hero_in_Green

Hero of Time
How bout we get some Tektites, Leevers, and Peahats back? \m/ If that's not classic Zelda, I dunno what is! :) :) :) Id also LOVE to see Gold Skulltulas make a return!

The "tank enemies", as I like to call them, should return. The ones I refer to as tank enemies are those enemies with high defense because of their armor and they usually wield heavy and/or destructive weapons that take a chunk of hearts. They are also the most challenging. Imagine facing them with the new combat and controls!

Tank enemies: I might be missing a few, but here's the gist. *Not typical in the series.

Darknuts

Ball and Chain Troopers

Iron Knuckle

Moblin*

Stalfos*

Lizalfos*

Fierce

Deity Link
- Iron Knuckle
Can you imagine this in 1:1 swordplay? You'd have to find kinks and cracks in the armor and swipe at just the right angle for each of the pieces, all the while parrying Ax blows

- Dinofos
These battles had it all: Fire, tons of HP, and sword to sword combat. Epic in skyward since you can now deflect fireballs with your sword. They'd fight like a land based Phantom Ganon

- Dark Link
Self explanatory

-Like Likes
I want them to be gigantic though. When you get swallowed you have to fight your way out like a puzzle, cutting the right insides to kill it. You can even look for your shield

-Real Bombchus
I miss them :O

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom