• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
Gmail notified me that my crush hasn't emailed back even though she said she would. As I dismissed the nudge, I remembered how irrelevant I am...
Dang bro too bad it didn't work out
Remember to respect not only her decision but respect yourself as well
Don't lose friends over hormones, you're much more than just the chemicals that keep you alive

ArchAngel217

Spoonman, come together with your hands, save meee
In your head, in your head. Zombie zombie zombie.
Dang bro too bad it didn't work out
Remember to respect not only her decision but respect yourself as well
Don't lose friends over hormones, you're much more than just the chemicals that keep you alive
Thx, Mikey. Glad I can have peeps like you here on ZD to pick me back up when I fall :)

Morbid Minish

Spooky Scary Skeleton.
Forum Volunteer
Halloween is my favorite day of the year and it doesn't feel like Halloween to me this year. I can't fully enjoy it like I usually do because my depression is at an all time high. I didn't watch half the movies I usually do throughout the month to celebrate, so I feel like I missed out. I didn't get around to carving my (fake) pumpkin. Didn't get around to dressing up. I'm making a cake to decorate and it's taking hours and just reminding me of how much my OCD gets in the way of me enjoying baking. We didn't hand out candy again this year because of covid. Nothing feels right and when I can't even enjoy my favorite time of the year then what's the point.

RamboBambiBambo

RamboBambiBamboBingoBongoBoiyo
Sad and MAD.

I ordered a $50 Amiibo Card item off of Etsy, a product I have bought before.
(basically, instead of buying a $60 statuette, I just buy all 25 Zelda Amiibo in the form of cards that hold a chip inside that allow you to get amiibo bonuses)
I bought this product before so no biggie..........and the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE cannot find it!!!!???!?
"Item was delivered to your mailbox"
WHERE IS IT THEN !?

I WANT TO HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH THE DELIVERY DRIVER WHO SUPPOSEDLY DROPPED THIS OFF !
IT IS A GIFT FOR MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY TO GO WITH HIS COPY OF BREATH OF THE WILD AND IT IS A B S E N T

...still waiting for USPS to give me a follow up on the investigation as to where my $50 item went.

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
Sad and MAD.

I ordered a $50 Amiibo Card item off of Etsy, a product I have bought before.
(basically, instead of buying a $60 statuette, I just buy all 25 Zelda Amiibo in the form of cards that hold a chip inside that allow you to get amiibo bonuses)
I bought this product before so no biggie..........and the UNITED STATES POSTAL SERVICE cannot find it!!!!???!?
"Item was delivered to your mailbox"
WHERE IS IT THEN !?

I WANT TO HAVE A DISCUSSION WITH THE DELIVERY DRIVER WHO SUPPOSEDLY DROPPED THIS OFF !
IT IS A GIFT FOR MY BROTHER'S BIRTHDAY TO GO WITH HIS COPY OF BREATH OF THE WILD AND IT IS A B S E N T

...still waiting for USPS to give me a follow up on the investigation as to where my $50 item went.
Ouch dude, that hurts. We have a problem with our neighbors taking our package, so I know how it feels to have stuff not arrive. My dad ordered my mom a $200 Lego set and someone took it. I've lost Christmas presents, comic books, etc and since it was technically delivered we can't get our money back. The Amazon delivery ppl are just garbage, we bought a huge box with a lock that says "PUT OUR PACKAGES HERE IN THE FRIGGING BOX WHERE ITS NICE AND SAFE" and they leave it on our doorstep where anyone can run off with it :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom