• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What made you sad today?

Uwu_Oocoo2

Click Snap!
ZD Champion
My best friend got into the Work Based Learning program, which means he gets to go work in a cabinet shop and make money instead of coming to the trade portion of school, and it counts towards his grade. I'm really happy for him, but I only ever see him in-person when we're at school, so now I can't see him there and I can't visit him outside of school. I'm trying to stay supportive, but I'll really miss him >:

I was looking around the internet for literary criticism on tragedy and was led to this summary and analysis of Romeo and Juliet. I glanced a bit, and the rest is history. Shakespeare's the reason for my sadness today.

AwdryFan1997

Hey kids! Do you like Primus?
The girl of my dreams' parents won't let me date her :dry:
You don't need their permission, all you need is hers. Just a point of advice.

Uh, I'm sad because of my endless crippling self-doubt, constant inability to socialize with other people properly and the knowledge of the impending turmoil that human society is about to undergo as a result of the failure of basic logical reasoning by various world leaders in recent history.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom