• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

... oh I already wrote about Steins;Gate in this thread. Oh well, no reason to not mention it twice.

Watching Steins;Gate :D
Makise.Kurisu.full.2519913.gif

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
My final uni results came out today and I've officially passed my degree. It's satisfying to finish on a strong note having had my best results ever this semester, all in the highest grade range at 96%, 95%, and 93%. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going and find myself a graduate job soon, I'm trying to keep positive on the top of this and try and steer myself into a decent role soon.

Rubik

King of Lorule Lounge
My final uni results came out today and I've officially passed my degree. It's satisfying to finish on a strong note having had my best results ever this semester, all in the highest grade range at 96%, 95%, and 93%. Hopefully I can keep the momentum going and find myself a graduate job soon, I'm trying to keep positive on the top of this and try and steer myself into a decent role soon.
Congrats! I'm proud of you, man.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom