• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Did you know in BOTW, If you hit a blue chu or if you have blue chu jelly, place it on the ground and hit it with an elemental weapon, it then becomes that type of chu jelly! Cool!

Echolight

❤️ love yourself ❤️
ZD Champion
Sat down and played Go Vacation with my sister for a couple hours. We used to do that all time together, but for a while now we haven’t really played it all that much. Whenever we play it, instead of going around, completing activities and decorating our houses like normal, we make up little stories and play them in the game. (Guess it’s the writer in both of us) it usually ends in a car chase around the mountain resort haha. It really boosted my mood.

I also finally got my stories transported to our new computer. Now I can get back at writing Taka’s Tale and my Novel! Very happy about that.

~Kilza~

The Resting Sun
I'm super, super happy that the Bolts won in double OT to knock off the Bruins and advance to the ECF. It feels so, so, so good that they've managed to do this well after what happened last season.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom