• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Playing Future Connected in XCDE. Having the story continue, getting to see some more of the world & characters I love.

Feels like when your favourite book get's a continuation or your favourite TV show get's another season.

Just that feeling of knowing there's more for the first time in 10 years :D

Spiritual Mask Salesman

CHIMer Dragonborn
Site Staff
Finally up to the final boss of Code Vein. This last level has been an absolute pain in the hole. It wasn't even hard, just confusing as hell.

The final boss can't possibly be as annoying.
My friend who plays the game showed me a video of someone casting a bunch of spells to raise their offense or something, and they one hit killed the final boss. I think it was some kind of glitch, because after that video there was an update making that impossible to do.

My friend who plays the game showed me a video of someone casting a bunch of spells to raise their offense or something, and they one hit killed the final boss. I think it was some kind of glitch, because after that video there was an update making that impossible to do.

I've some some videos of people with insane strength builds who can take the final boss down in about 90 seconds with three hits.

I'd like to try it but I don't like strength builds because they're so darn slow.

Last edited:
Lots! Had a pleasant conversation with the fellow I like; scored a sweet deal on supper food; a piece of art I made was well-received; .. I have a lot to be happy about today.

Last edited:

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
Lots! Had a pleasant conversation with the fellow I like; scored a sweet deal on supper food; a piece of art I made was well-received; .. I have a lot to be happy about today.
Sounds like some good fortune came your way ;)

I need a passport (already got an ID card but some countries demand a passport if you wanna travel there) and I can pick it up next monday. Glad that's done

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom