• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

I heard an owl today that I haven't heard from in a long time. In fact, the last time I heard from it was at least two years ago, I can't believe that owl's still alive. I thought it died when my mother did. I'm so happy.

Ninja

Well well well
Seeing great and steady progress on my cut! Long work hours makes eating crappy food tempting, however I’ve been able to stay disciplined and am less than ten pounds from my goal weight.

Almost lean enough to be beach ready. :)

Reactions: Dio

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Summer Games Done Quick landed 3 million for the first time. This year was great. I was so glad they got Torje (world record holder for OoT) this year, he is such a cool guy. I loved the joke "Link must be confused! He just wakes up and then 10 minutes later he's poking the King of Evil with a stick."

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I got one of the needed documents from the housing association. I need only one more to complete registration. Me and my bf wanna move closer to both our jobs so I can at least make a start today

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom