• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Still riding that E3 direct hype train. Every morning I watch the 30 min Link's awakening gameplay demo and my entire day is done. Watch some astral chain for lunch and end the day with 26536123 replays of BotW2. In between I watch and read tons of coverage. what a time.

Sheikah_Witch

I just really like botw
Something happened today in Breath of the Wild that just can't be allowed to happen... but it did anyway.
So I was at this lake on top of a waterfall with these floating platforms with Octorok balloons tethered to them, 1 strong Lizalfos on each. And one of the platforms had a chest on it. It was early game, and gosh was I underpowered but man I really wanted that chest!

What to do? I had a wild idea. So I just stasis-ed the chest, and when I approached the Lizalfos, they raised the platforms, but one platform had the stasis-ed chest blocking it, so it kind of slided sideways underneath it, so when the platforms was rising, the stasis-ed chest was underneath them, the stasis went off and the chest was in the water! Then I just waited for the current to drift it down until it was out of reach for the Lizalfos arrows. I put a cryonis pillar underneath it and soared down to open it. Royal Broadsword, 15 minutes after leaving the plateau. Boom.

Everyone talks about the open world and how pretty it is but it's moments like this that makes Breath of the Wild my favorite game <3

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I'm going to be the operator of the assembly line. My training started yesterday and today I learned more. I had to start the whole proces. From what I heard they want to train me to be in charge of the assembly line proces. Well it would be fine for my experience in the field :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom