• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Made You Happy Today?

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Picked up my pre-order of Echoes of Wisdom (I couldn't resist not playing a little bit of it.) and watched the Pilot episode of Everybody Still Hates Chris. Made up for the fact that today was rainy and damp.

Headed to Illinois for the weekend my uncle is getting ordained as a pastor for two churches in the countryside south of the Quad Cities. I haven't been back that way since moved from Iowa to North Carolina.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
Picked up my pre-order of Echoes of Wisdom (I couldn't resist not playing a little bit of it.) and watched the Pilot episode of Everybody Still Hates Chris. Made up for the fact that today was rainy and damp.

Headed to Illinois for the weekend my uncle is getting ordained as a pastor for two churches in the countryside south of the Quad Cities. I haven't been back that way since moved from Iowa to North Carolina.
I love the show Everyone Hates Chris! They made a follow series! :eek: :

Hylian Viking

A modern day Hyrule warrior mean mean stride.
Clean air.. my town has a perpetual fog of toxic air.
How "toxic" are we talking are we talking like are we talking like really stinky that it is basically a level five biohazard or are we talking like something that would be the subject of an ecology documentary?

Because I lived in a city where the air around downtown was so stinky at times that I felt like I was living in a biohazard zone.
I love the show Everyone Hates Chris! They made a follow series! :eek: :
It is an animated spin-off on Comedy Central. I thought the first episode was hilarious. This will possibly be part of my binge watch cycle once it gets added to Paramount Plus.

Daku Rinku

Honorary Gerudo
ZD Champion
How "toxic" are we talking are we talking like are we talking like really stinky that it is basically a level five biohazard or are we talking like something that would be the subject of an ecology documentary?

Because I lived in a city where the air around downtown was so stinky at times that I felt like I was living in a biohazard zone.

It is an animated spin-off on Comedy Central. I thought the first episode was hilarious. This will possibly be part of my binge watch cycle once it gets added to Paramount Plus.
My favorite one is when a Thug threatens Chris, and his Dad be like “I will be there! you think I am playin?”:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom