• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kinds of Dungeons Do You NOT Want in SS?

What Kinds of Dungeons do you Now want is SS?

• Fire

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water

• Grass

• Aerial

• Desert

• Total voters

Cel-Shaded Deku

Ha ha, charade you are!
Rapin' your churches, burnin' your women!
I don't care about the themes of the temples. As long as they're good does it really matter much? For example, if you replaced all of the lava and fire in Ocarina of Time's Fire Temple with poision gas but everything else is still the same the temple won't be any better or worse.

Michael Heide

The 8th Wise Man
EDIT: OH GOSH I MESSED UP! I thought it said "Not want" instead of "Now want". Oops >.>

I think just about all of us did. We've all just been talking about the temples we don't want anyway.

We didn't mess up. That was the intent of the OP.

Based on previous Zelda games, what kind of dungeons should not be in Skyward Sword???

He clearly said "not" there and in the topic title. That implies that the "now" in the poll question is just a typo.

I want to see another shadow temple like the one in Oot, man i loved that one and the music made it even better.
Shadow Temples are the worst!
I wish you had put a 'Other' button on this poll, because I hate ice-themed temples. Granted, the one in Twilight Princess was pretty awesome, but I hate getting constantly frozen, sliding around and worst of all, sliding ice block puzzles. Super time consuming and frustrating.
Ice Temples are the best!

I also hate Desert Temples

ice. it was so annoying in TP, i just stopped playing for a month because of it

An ice/snow-based tunic could fix that issue, don't you think? I just realized that I have not always been a fan of ice dungeons in the Zelda series, give or take one or two.

IHNo

The Other Side
I'm a water temple lover, so I welcome it! :D However, I would like to see newer aspects involved with them, other than just changing its flow/level, because that is starting to get kind of old. :S And I can't stand forest or fire themed temples for some reason. I guess I've never felt any sort of challenge or satisfaction from them. :\

However, as long as the temples in SS are challenging and offer some form of originality, there will be no complaints from me. :)

Links Brother

I am Links older Brother!
What I think about fire dungeons in SS

I have always loved Fire Dungeons like the Fire Temple and The Goron mines. I have always found water dungeon long,boring, and hard. But when I look at the trailers and demos of SS(Skyward Sword) water dungeon seem more fitting for the gameplay and graphics of SS than a fire dungeon. Sadly I have seen the trailer for SS and a dungeon looking area with lava in it I shown. This could mean a fire dungeon.

JerônimoLink

New Hyrule's Engineer
I'd like to see any of those dungeons! I love the Zelda Dungeons, because they have themes. I would love to see a water dungeon, because they are hard and hard dungeons are nice! I hate dungeons that are too easy. I wouldn't want to see an aerial dungeon, because they are normally in sky and nothing more. Nintendo already comfirmed a sky temple, but it doesn't seem to have many sky characteristics, just like the Spirit Track's ocean temple didn't have much water.

I think Zelda's dungeons should move on from the basic elemental themes and go beyond that. Introduce things like factory/mechanical-themed, culture-themed,
time-themed, music-themed, enviroment-themed or animal-themed dungeons. Don't stop at the elements.

geek4887

The Unknown
Well, we received Temple Of Time from Twilight Princess. I wanted to see more of that. That was one of the most stunning dungeons in the Zelda series. Why stop there? Like Yonatesf said, they should at least move from the elemental themed dungeons.

WhiteRundas

Ice Hunter
Isn't the Sky Temple a forest themed dungeon? But forest and wind are often connected in the series.
I voted grass because the theme is somewhat "monotonous" and easy. I hope that some more creative dungeons will be included
like the Temple of Time. But it seems that the three elemental themes will be included.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom