• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Kind Of Bellybutton Do You Have?

arkvoodle

Diabolical
This thread is inspired by the shoutbox and by Atheistbigred. :) Basically, what kind of bellybutton do you have? An inny or an outtie?

If you're not sure of classification, an inny is one that curves inwards and an outtie is one that looks like a button or a lump. (bad description)

I have an inny, and I prefer these as they overly look better, in my opinion.

(Weird thread is weird. Also, you can't say you don't have one! Only aliens and clones don't have one! :O)

Last edited:
I have an innie i prefer innies due to storage purposes, i can store nuts in there for the winter. As disgusting as that may sound it is actually quite useful.:cool:

(Weird thread is weird. Also, you can't say you don't have one! Only aliens and clones don't have one! :O)
Aliens might have bellybuttons unless they are asexual or come from eggs. Clones..i don't really know.:?

This thread is inspired by the shoutbox and by Atheistbigred. :) Basically, what kind of bellybutton do you have? An inny or an outtie?

If you're not sure of classification, an inny is one that curves inwards and an outtie is one that looks like a button or a lump. (bad description)

I have an inny, and I prefer these as they overly look better, in my opinion.

i am a clone...lol love the Simpsons reference

amaterasu

Writer
i have an inny. outies just kinda creep me out. tweeners (that are kinda inny and kinda outie) are okay, but.....

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
This should be a poll. ARK! DELETE THE THREAD AND REPOST WITH POLL!!!!1!11!!!!
Clones? Umm... if you're refering to test-tube-babies (as they've so affectionately been named) they are real people, and they don't always have a bellybutton but they can also surrogate an umbilical cord, so even they can have belly buttons too. Don't discriminate! :O

As for myself, I have an innie, but I don't think there's much difference really in the grand scheme of themes.

Lol, this reminds me of the episode of The Simpsons where Homer eats so much his bellybutton pops from an innie to an outie. :P

belly button.jpg

Here is mine. I shouldn't have to tell you what it is.
If you don't know, I'll tell you, it's an inny FTW.

I didn't want to post just another boring comment saying I have either one or the other, so I thought this would be a good time to show off my swimmer's abs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom