• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds What Items Did You Buy?

What Items Did You Buy?

• Bow

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hammer

• Bombs

• Boomerang

• Fire Rod

• Ice Rod

• Sand Rod

• Tornado Rod

• Hookshot

• Total voters

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
What items did you end up buying from Ravio instead of renting? Additionally, which item did you use the discount on (which item did you buy first), if any?

bunny

birb overlord
I bought all of them. Towards the end of the game I had plenty of money, so I thought why not. Also, I used the discount on the bow since I used it frequently. Next time I play through ALBW I'll use it on one of the more expensive items, though.

Curmudgeon

default setting: sarcastic prick
bought everything as i earned the money. Bought the fire rod first because the discount is bigger for the rods.

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
Well I bought all of them. Though I don't think I died in the regular difficulty mode, I didn't want to have to worry about losing my items.

I think the first item I bought might've been the bombs since they have a lot of use in both over worlds.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Everything in Hero Mode because I was 100%ing that file. Bought Ice Rod first because it was one of the most expensive items.

Skunk

Floof
I bought all of the items as quickly as possible, for the sake of having all the items readily available and without raviolis(that id what I call the little Ravio marks) on them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom