• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

A Link Between Worlds What Is Your Record for the Cucco Ranch Mini-Game?

Being the biggest topic of the Zelda Dungeon Wiki Skype Chat, at 999 seconds in Endless Mode, you can unlock the Large Cucco that heals you by one heart when talked to according to the Prima Guide. As a result of this almost impossible achievement, what is your best time in Endless Mode of the Cucco Ranch mini-game? Also, please prove your record with a photograph of it.

Who shall be ZD's champion of the Cucco Ranch? :cucco:

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Inb4 Fused

Anyway, I'm not really good at this mini game and it took me a while to get the Heart Piece. If i recall my record is 56 seconds. So I'm still yet to reach the minute mark which means I'll most definitely never get to 999 seconds :/

Heroine of Time

Rest in peace, Paris Caper...
Only 85 seconds. D: 999 My friend did get me to over 100 for me, though, because I thought I might get a Heart Piece from it. He got 141 seconds.

999 is ridiculous...

100.51 seconds :D after blowing about 800 rupees trying to get the prize (not exaggerating!). Boy, I was glad to be done with it, and, no, I do not think I will be going for the 999...

This makes me think about the Spirit Tracks minigame in which you had to hit the three guards 999 times and everyone would call you captain after that. I managed to do that one, but it wasn't fun.

I... Oh my... I can't even...

TEACH ME YOUR SECRETS.

Do you have any tips for lowly 147-second losers like me?

Does abusing the start button work? Like, EVERY half second, press the start button, even when it's safe, and plan your route. It will take like 3 hours to get to 999 seconds, but it may work. It got me to break my 166 second record up to 183. and the mistake I made at 183 was just stupid because of lack of patience.

fused_shadows

Brave Knight of Truth
Wow........

Well done man. You blow my record out of the water. XD

Now, the question we all want to ask...... Does the Large Cucco really exist?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom