• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

D

Deleted member 81859

I'm really excited because I am going to an Imagine Dragons concert in a few days!

Kyru

WOAHHHH!
I am bored at work and shortly taking my lunch break. So hopefully not so boring.

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Pretty depressed as well, but I'm trying to work it out and be happier. But it's hard when you realize a close friend of yours doesn't want to be friends anymore unless he can get sex from you. That really says a lot about how a person thinks of you.

Pretty depressed as well, but I'm trying to work it out and be happier. But it's hard when you realize a close friend of yours doesn't want to be friends anymore unless he can get sex from you. That really says a lot about how a person thinks of you.

I've been there myself. Just know that you're the better person, and this guy does not deserve you and better people are out there.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
If he trying to be friends with you just to get in your pants, then he's not a real friend. If I was you, I wouldn't deal with him.

Triforce King

Pathfinder for life
Feeling pretty down. And the most annoying thing about it is that I don't know exactly why...
Want to talk about it? Take a seat
psychiatrist-330x220.jpg

Reactions: Pen

Link Floyd

ᵒⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵘⁿ
Kinda depressed again. I just feel unwanted by a certain person and I don't know why. I have a ton of respect for this person and I try to have fun and talk with him but he doesn't really seem to have any interest of being friends with me. In a way I look up to him but I just don't know if i should.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom