• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Pissed as ****. I have never, in all my years, spilled something in my room, much less on my computer. And the first time I do, the sound on my laptop is broken. Why did this happen. I'm so pissed at myself because it was such a stupid mistake. I've had water in my room at my desk hundreds of times, always in this same spot. So why the **** is this time the only time I accidentally tip over the cup. I'm so goddamn angry with myself.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Pissed as ****. I have never, in all my years, spilled something in my room, much less on my computer. And the first time I do, the sound on my laptop is broken. Why did this happen. I'm so pissed at myself because it was such a stupid mistake. I've had water in my room at my desk hundreds of times, always in this same spot. So why the **** is this time the only time I accidentally tip over the cup. I'm so goddamn angry with myself.
Now I'm relieved af. @Matt Suggested letting it air dry, so I did overnight. And now the sound is working again. Bless you Matt.

Ever had that feeling when everyone's besetting you, despite you doing what you thought is right? I just now know that this one gaming community's just full of sh"bleep"-heads who can't play fair and lack sportsmanship, courtesy, and respect for one another, and that there's less than a slim chance of me going back to it. I may sound ignorant and arrogant, but I stand firm with my stance.

Dan

Pretty sleepy myself, had an exhausting day at work. Hope you get better soon Vanessa, remember to eat plenty of hot soup and build a smell den in your living room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom