• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

\v/(^3^)\v/ $Ching Ching Chicka Ching Ching$
Happy and victorious. ;)

It feels really wonderful knowing that I'm absolutely unbeatable in any situation that comes my way. Life's great.
(^3^)

EDIT: WWE Payback was very entertaining to watch, too~ :3

Last edited:

snakeoiltanker

Wake Up!
Got close too ZERO sleep last night, but surprisingly I didnt wake up in a bad mood. Which is kind of hard too do when you wake up to you daughter jumping on you with a huge smile on her face. When she wakes up in a good mood, it puts me in a good mood. She is starting too get a lil frustrated with me for being on the computer after she was done waking up watching cartoons. Now that she is motivated, its time for daddy to pay attention too her. It works out pretty well, we are exactly alike when it comes to mornings. She like to lay in bed for at least 20 minutes after waking up, she likes too chill in front of the TV with her first cup of milk, and I like to be able too drink my coffee and not be bothered while I get woken up. She get motivated a little quicker than I do, but its easier too get motivated when you got a lil person who is hungry and wants breakfast and cant do it herself, it would be unfair for me to not have enough motivation too feed her just cuz I dont eat breakfast. Anyways, shes ready too go for a walk and see the horses. So I guess I will just come and do my ZD thing later.

Princess of happiness and smiles. I'm gonna high five the sky~ Yay!
:bestestcool:

In a very tranquil state of mind. Feels so good~ *Whistling cheerfully* ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom