• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

onebizarrekai

gay energy
I'm feeling pretty happy right now! I mean, I'm having a nutella sandwich and chocolate milk for lunch, and I just finished crocheting a hat--

GAH! STUPID FLIES! GET OUT OF MY FACE! (swats like crazy)

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I'm quite calm at the moment, trying to think of new thread ideas. For a second I thought it was 1:00PM but I looked at the clock and it read 4:00PM o_O

EeveeChan

Is FINALLY out of school!
Homesick because I was suppose to be leaving Alabama a week ago. Then I found out that I have to say here for the rest of the month:kawaii:

Stressed because I need to register for classes, but since I'm not at home, my mom can't help me. I have no idea how to do this!:awkward:

Frustrated because I'm trying so hard to do it myself, but when I try to call my college for a guidance conselor, they're always on an break so I just get the effing answer machine for 6 days straight.:mad:

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I'm full of joy because I was able to bid for a very rare card that I thought I'd never get. In Deity Wars, the card game I play. ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom