• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
Right now, I am panic-stricken and I could feel like I could cry. I need to go curl up into a little ball and slowly weep. My computer and all my files may be gone and lost forever.
My Laptop just froze, shut off, and when I went to turn it back on, it apparently couldn't detect the hard drive or something.

I don't know what is happening, but I'm prepared to just sit and sadly weep, if there is no way to save/extract the files off my hard drive.

I feel frustrated because my current computer is in the process of dying, and the one my grandmother gave me won't work. It keeps crashing when I try to turn it on.

First world problem at its finest.

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
My stomach is churning because I just realized the itinerary for the movies on Sunday involves Sarah bringing two friends a Guy and a girl and its smells like a double date to it feels as if I have an insane :dalek: in my stomach.

Also I'm still hungry. Nervous and hungry, bad combination.

Burning Beast

Go to Hell 4 Heavens Sake
Ticked off... though trying to keep my head up. I suppose I should take a leaf from what I say to other people about it not being what happens to you it's about how you react, but it be pretty hard to react positively when you realize you've just been sabotaged by a lie that is obliterating your reputation whilst you are over seas and can't do much about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom