• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

Akuhime-sama

What's Life Without Adult Humor?
I'm feeling neutral, though a tad confused..... I have a lot going through my mind, but I'm all looking at it from a analyzing perspective.
I believe I have reached a realization that I worry a bit too much about how I come off to people.
I am always worrying about sounding stupid, or being annoying, or making people feel uncomfortable in some way.
I often question my own social actions/decisions. I even question whether or not I should be on Zelda Dungeon.
That is to say, I question myself in regards to posting on the site my feelings, thinking "am I doing this just to get compliments?"
Then I think "No, I don't think I'm the kind of person to do that"
Then I go back and forth, finding fault with myself in every aspect of my life.
It seems like everything I do, I will question it to some degree, the moment somebody seems uncomfortable.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
I went and bought a Ben & Jerry Cookie Dough in the store today, really looking forward to eating it tonight! ;D

Cfrock

Keep it strong
My mood at present is content but with the supressed apprehension of knowing there's a messy kitchen downstairs that I am going ot have to clean eventually.

Also, I am now slightly sad because I just went to spell 'clean' with a 'k' :(

Zarah

Pikachu my Snorlax
I'm in an insanely good mood :D It's been a while since I've felt like this. I've been so happy that it's been scaring my co workers and they think I'm on crack now!!!!

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Right now I'm HAPPY! IT IS FINALLY SNOWING HERE! And now everything is covered in beautiful snow. It's so beautiful. :kawaii:

I'm also hungry. Really really hungry. But I have to wait an hour for lunch to thaw before I can cook it. So I won't get to eat for a while. :<

Terminus

If I was a wizard this wouldn't be happening to me
Some sort of illegitemate child born of indigestion and a hangover.

Ooooohhhhh that pizzas catching up with me.

Although Im warm with my new scarf and happy the Pizza didnt recreate the Eggnog incident for Lamp.

And now I am supremely pissed. My dad wants me to sumbit an incomplete College App even when theres no way to do that for an incomplete application. Brains of a turd.

Yzhshshshhahahaisjjaaaaaarrrhhhhhhhhhggghhhhh!!!!!!!

Last edited:

Kybyrian

I feel mighty chipper but a tad tired. I'm anticipating the New Year's party I'm going to be going to in a couple days =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom