• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

I am so behind on my homework, I don't understand half of it, and the other half isn't getting done because this computer is so slow. And yet, I am strangely happy, and only stressed out a little hmmmmm.......strange.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
"UGH" for various reasons.

-I think I'm getting sick.
-my muscles are sore from exercising.
-I made a request thread for art the other day and it's been completely ignored. Seriously, it's not like I'm charging you…

ugh.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
As usual, depressed. I think I'm gonna leave ZD permanently again. Nobody wants to take me seriously anymore......

Woah, no need to take it that far. I may not know you that well but i think you're pretty great and i enjoy havimg you on the forums. You make good posts that i enjoy reading i would miss you. Dont go please.

Okay, now I'm stressed. And tired.

As for you, it sounds like you need a massage *gives virtual massage" is thar better?

"UGH" for various reasons.

-I think I'm getting sick.
-my muscles are sore from exercising.
-I made a request thread for art the other day and it's been completely ignored. Seriously, it's not like I'm charging you…

ugh.

You too. *gives virtual massage" that, however, will cost you. $10000 please.

Okay, now I'm stressed. And tired.

You, however, dont get a massage, thats just weird bro

As usual, depressed. I think I'm gonna leave ZD permanently again. Nobody wants to take me seriously anymore......

Woah, no need to take it that far. I may not know you that well but i think you're pretty great and i enjoy havimg you on the forums. You make good posts that i enjoy reading i would miss you. Dont go please.

Last edited:

I'm not going anywhere. I'm still gonna be here, but I'll be posting less than usual. I just don't want to cause anymore foolish stuff & try to be careful with what I post.

As for my mood right now, it's neutral.

Irritatededly happy. Watching Good Eats *swoon* and I got a new phone today. Happy! Irritated: my old phone died completely and now I don't have any of my old photos, and my contacts.

So, the happy balances the irritated.

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Feeling super depressed right now, for a few reasons

The people that said they'd be in a band with me totally bailed and are ignoring me

My luck with girls has been 0% recently

And the big one. I've had this friend for quite a while, my best friend in the world, the guy that changed me, the guy that made me who I am, gave me confidence, made me feel good about myself. We were honestly brothers. I loved him. Not in a gay way, but I loved him more than anyone. He was the most important person to me in the world. My only and truest best friend. He had a different best friend besides me, that he grew up with, but they were always in fights and hating each other sometimes. Anyway when I moved here to Scotland a year and a half ago, we were still very close. But over time we have grown more and more away from each other, and it's killing me. Each time I visit back home I still stay at his house, but it's like we know each other less and less each time. He's still so incredibly important to me, but I can tell he just doesn't feel the same about me anymore. On thanksgiving he made a tweet about how important this other friend was to him, and how he was his best friend ever and no one was cooler or better than him. I know it's not fair of me to expect him to only like me, but that was like a bullet to the chest for me. I honestly don't know what to do. I don't even know if I want to live anymore. I've never been as close to anyone as I was him. But he doesn't care. I really don't know. I've never been this depressed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom