• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Mood at the Moment?

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
I honestly feel kind of small right now, and by small I don't mean short because I'm 5'10". I mean that I feel vulnerable and helpless. There are billions of people in this world and I am just one of them. Many people will be more known than I am, but does that make me less of a person.

What I'm trying to say is does being "popular" really mean anything?

The question is, does it mean anything to YOU? :P

If all you want to be is popular, then what's your goal? Are you really trying to be something? Or are you just wanting to be liked?

because if you really wanna be liked you got a friend right here that likes you bro :3

Fig

The Altruist
I'm actually enjoy my morning. I don't know, I guess I just had to get away from college, homework, etc. It's nice to just kick back and be on Zelda Dungeon and play Yugioh and relax for the day.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Bit bored waiting for this day to end so the weekend can start. Heathrow really isn't the most 'hopping' place when there's no con going on...

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
I'm just relaxed right now, nice day at the beach, drinks and whatnot, but it's got a bit cooler now so the heat is slightly less irritating.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My mood is "be chillin'" yadig. See, I'm not worrying about nothin'. Not worrying about a job, about my bank, about my post count, or even my life. I'm completely chill. And hungry.

Clank

Hmm
Meh, got a Pi which I am trying to get setup, trying to decide on what to do about my server/site, and thinking about when I am going to work through my new C++ book(C++ primer, 5th edition).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom