• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler What Is Your Least Favorite Part of Your Favorite Zelda Game?

(I'm throwing up a spoiler prefix, just in case of the possibility that one is posted)

So, pretty much as the title says. The reasons as to why someone grows fondest of a particular title in the Legend of Zelda series varies from person to person, but there will always be certain qualities of those beloved games that counter the favoritism ever-so-slightly. I don't know what really made me think to post this, other than just sheer curiosity. When I say "part" of the game, it can be anything from gameplay, story, dungeon, sidequests, tasks... et cetera.

To those of you who don't know this by now... my favorite game is A Link to the Past. It was a beautiful game. <3 But now that I think about it... the thing I dislike most probably has to be the Digging Game over in the Dark World. Only because the frustration of knowing there's a piece of heart in there somewhere and missing it, like, sixty-two rounds in a row (note: that's an exaggeration). Runner-ups would be: the Skull Woods dungeon due to too many entrances and wallmaster infestation; and the lantern maze in Turtle Rock because annoying.

Without further ado, post your opinions toast your onions!

JuicieJ

SHOW ME YA MOVES!
On the midnight Spirit Train going anywhere
Hmmmmm... my least-favorite part of Skyward Sword...

This isn't the case anymore for me, but initially it was The Imprisoned II. I just had such a ****ing hard time with that thing. He reached the top. Twice. And I was powerless to stop him. It was a frustrating event, so I wasn't looking forward to it the second time around. Oddly enough, though, now I consider that to be Mr. McFluffy Scales's best battle, and I love me some Mr. McFluffy Scales.

I guess now my least-favorite moment is the Ancient Cistern with the exception of the Stalmaster and Koloktos. Those guys are badass. :yes:

My favorite game is Pokémon Diamond/Pearl/Platinum, and my least favorite part was running through Mt. Cornet only to be stopped by what seemed like hundreds of Team Galactic Grunts. The end result was worth it, though. The confrontation between Team Galactic Administration and the respective legendary Pokémon was most certainly memorable.

Psst. Atty. This is a Zelda thread, not a gaming thread.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
I guess my favorite game would be the Wind Waker, and overall the Triforce Shard portion was my least favorite.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Hmmm...for TP and SS...

For TP...eh...I'll just say filling in the book.

For SS, that Eldin dragon section. I HATE stealth modes where you can't fight. It's just boring.

Clank

Hmm
TP - Realizing how easy Gannon(dorf) was even though I had died multiple times with the other bosses(mainly because I beat the Cave of ordeals immediately before).

My favorite is Wind Waker, and the only thing from that game I could really say I liked less were the useless treasure charts. Since rupees were abundant, there was no need for the treasure charts that just lead to rupees. At the very least there could've been less of them.

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
My least favourite part of Twilight Princess is the quest to reach the City in the Sky. Regaining Ilia's Memory and collecting the Sky Characters is a pain to do. The dungeon isn't too bad, but the chores to do beforehand is what drains me.

A mandy thread :D

Well my fave Zelda game is WW, but my least favourite part of that game is the Wind Temple. I hate that temple, its like a reverse water temple and twice as hard. Last time i played i forgot the boss key, so when i got to the boss door and realised i didnt have it i had to go back and get it, but i left Makar at the boss door when i needed him to unlock the boss key door, so i had to go back through the dungeon to get makar, then do it again with makar after doing it with makar and then had t go back with makar.... i must have done that dungeon five times until i eventually got to the boss,... and the map didnt help...

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Ocarina of Time - My least favorite parts are the interim between dungeons, assuming that my objective is to find and complete said dungeons (it usually isn't), and the last two portions of the Biggoron Sidequest. I personally can make usage out of rupees in the game - it just requires dodging those recovery hearts. Easy task.

Majora's Mask - Those blasted Archery games aren't BORING, they're ANNOYING. </#

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Favorite Game: Majora's Mask

Least Favorite Part: Climbing the Stone Tower Temple. This part is just tedious and not fun to do. There are many times in Zelda games where you are given just straight up puzzles. I usually love those moments, but not this time. I also have my own Personal issues with undead things, so Ikana as a whole is a little repelling to me.

HylianHero

Gardener of Elysium
My favorite game is Twilight Princess. But, my least favorite part in that game is leading the carriage with sick Ralis in it to Kakariko. I will get so frustrated and start screaming at the the TV, "YES I KNOW YOU ARE ON FIRE BUT I'M TRYIN TO KILL SOME BULBINS HERE SO, OH MY GOD NOT THE BIRD AGAIN!!!"

I will literally go and be about to start a new TP file, but then I will think of that one sequence and decide I don't want to play.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom