• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Thing About the Master Sword in Wind Waker

D

Darvington

I think it's the best Master Sword in the Zelda series. It looks the best with the design of the handle, and how it glows.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
The best thing is how it glows after you beat the Wind Temple. It just looks great. The worst think about is is that is gives Ganondorf his powers back. :(

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
I love it how in your second visit to the Forsaken Fortress, it reacts to Tetra, or her Triforce, and before she comes in, how it kind of tells Link, Get on with it!

B

Blizzard78

I guess the design of it and how it looks after restoring power to it. :)

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
My favorite thing about it is that it can do the Hurricane Spin or whatever it's called. It's my favorite attack in the series and is always fun to watch.

L

LinkRoxas

My favorite thing about it is that it can do the Hurricane Spin or whatever it's called. It's my favorite attack in the series and is always fun to watch.
Hahaha same here! :3
and also what Phantom Triforce said too, when it glows.

Alar

Clothed in Green
My favourite thing about the master sword is that it is longer than Orca's sword to you can have more distance between you and the enemy also the fact that it looks really cool.

Master Sword13

thatjoshoverthere
I never noticed you had more range with the Master Sword, I need to look at that...

My favorite thing is actually a moment with the master sword. How when you beat the Earth Temple the sides just split off from the handle looks really cool. I would be scared to death if the master sword just suddenly grew wings while I was holding it, but it was cool to see.

I never noticed you had more range with the Master Sword, I need to look at that...

My favorite thing is actually a moment with the master sword. How when you beat the Earth Temple the sides just split off from the handle looks really cool. I would be scared to death if the master sword just suddenly grew wings while I was holding it, but it was cool to see. How do they even fit within the Master Sword anyway? Do they just slide into little compartments? Hmm...

initialDable

going deku
Well I guess this really doesn't have to do with the sword itself, but in the scene of Medli's Awakening with Laruto the sage she sees a vision of the master sword which I thought was a pretty epic scene. I also agree with those who said the hurricane spin that was cool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom