• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Shooter?

Abbs

It's gotta go to Call of Duty: Black Ops for me. I was never real into First Person Shooters, but wow. This is just one of those games you can't put down, even when you're pretty terrible at playing it.

squadala

I don't like you either
Uhhhh. Hey Heros Temporis! I like Halo to duhduhduhduhduhduhduh..... :)

Ghosi

Schmetterling
I almost never ever play shooters. I think that they aren't really as fun, you just push a button and you shoot people/monsters. Anyways, ever since I discovered the Metroid series, it seemed like a really good game for me. The Metroid series is the only shooting game I ever played, and it was the best one too.

Call of duty is the game i play with my actual friends on xbox. Halo is what i play with my brother who lives in the UK (:reach and 3) and BFBC 2 is what i play with my uncles on PSN. those three games are just so much fun, so perfect.

although i do enjoy metroid prime, perfect dark, all those more "classic" games

Call of duty is the game i play with my actual friends on xbox. Halo is what i play with my brother who lives in the UK (:reach and 3) and BFBC 2 is what i play with my uncles on PSN. those three games are just so much fun, so perfect.

Last edited:
Army Men, Sarges Hero's. Me and my father play that game, well try, to play it everyday, but we both are to busy to play it so I'm all like: :/
It is a good game, me and my dad argue where to go, who to shoot, and save bullet's/ bombs for whatever. I'm the better gamer, that's why I've completed it once throughly. :3

Dark Princess

Weeaboo :D
I'm not really a person for shooters, but I have played some. I think the only two that a really remember would be Resident Evil 4 Wii Edition (which I rented once after watching a few people stream it) and Halo 3 (I played it online with my boyfriend at his house). I sucked at both of them. xD I don't know what to say is my favourite, though. I loved playing Resident Evil 4, and I just gotta love Leon (:P)... Halo 3, on the other hand, was really fun, especially since I got to play it with my boyfriend. Huh. I guess I'll have to go with Halo 3! :P

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
Goldeneye Wii and Goldeneye 64 are my favorites. DOOM is a great shooter as well. I don't have an XBOX, so I don't buy many shooters.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom