• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Platformer Game?

DayDreamer

Wahoo!
My favorite is either Klonoa Door to phantomile or one of the old sonic games for the genesis.
They both brought different aspects to the casual platforming,and i liked that.

Hmmm... hard call. Since I am a gigantic nintendo nerd, I have a giant list. Here are the games: kirby, mario, mega man and sonic. I like kirby because, unlike any other game, you have the power of a balloon AND can suck up enemys and steal there powers. I just love using blade and fire in kirbys dream land 3 (my fav kirby game). Sure, it may be extremely unbalanced in that game, but its still pretty challenging. The reason I like mario is because it is the first platformer, and I have a lot of good memorys playing super mario bros 3 when I was younger. I like mega man because its scy-fy (I know metroid is to, but amazingly Ive never played a metroid game) and has fast-pased, good rythmed music and its a side scrolling shooter. I like sonic because of the speed aspect, which isnt realy in any other side scroller.

tetrafan

Zelda Fan Girl
Super Mario Galaxy the best Mario game in my opinion wonderful levels and a challenge. Sonic CD excellant music and levels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom