• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Kind of Donut?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
This was Wolf Sage's idea

I apologize if there is a similar and recent tread. I looked but did not find one.

Good day, everyone! What is your favorite kind of donut? Mine is the delectable Boston Creme Dount:
BostonCream.jpg

This is undoubtedly the greatest donut in existence. Its expertly iced chocolate top covers the sweet dough masterfully, creating an unmatched pastry flavor even among normal chocolate donuts. And within is the delicious custard, ready to fill your mouth with unimaginable taste. The custard blends with the chocolate and just melts into your mouth and stimulates your taste buds in unforeseen ways. It is truly the masterpiece of the Pastry Gods.

What about the rest of you? What is your favorite kind of donut?

Last edited:

TheRizardon

poog tnalp yknuhc
Azure wins at giving the best description of a donut ever, I almost drooled a little ALMOST.
Anyway I haven't had many types of donuts but I really love glazed donuts. Yay for being plain! (Not Really)

bunny

birb overlord
I have to admit, I am a little shocked that you actually made a thread about donuts... Whatever, they deserve it. xD

I'm not sure if this type of donut has a name... I'm sure it does, but oh well.

I have only found one donut as good as this one at my local Marsh bakery, and I swear, it MUST have come from heaven. On the outside, it's covered in a delectable caramel icing with some white icing strudeled (not sure if that's a word) on top. The bread of this one-of-a-kind glorious, scrumptious treat has just the right texture. Not too hard, not too soft. On the inside, it's filled with white, soft, fluffy, sugary cream of goodness that melts in your mouth and gives you biggest sugar rush you've ever felt in your entire life. I tell you people, this donut is pure perfection.

Out of all the selections this bakery has, this is the donut I have picked ever since I can remember.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
When I was younger I liked the powdered donuts a lot, but had a change of heart. Now I prefer either a plain, or glazed donut.

Dan

Mine has to be the Donut princess. Although I have yet to...
I like glazed donuts with sprinkles. ;)

TriFiERCE

Fury, Spirit, and Will
I like those chocolate donuts with coconut shavings sprinkled on from dunkin donuts (or mister donut I forget).

Joy

The Sexy One
I don't enjoy eating doughnuts. I don't mind eating the occasional one, but they don't feel right and repulse me a bit.

octorok74

TETTAC
Marble. It's a donut that has either chocolate or white icing on it with the opposite icing drizzled over it. So if it has chocolate icing it has a white drizzle and vice versa.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom