• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Kind of Cookie?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I apologize if there is already a similar and recent thread. I looked but did not find one.

Hello, everyone. What kind of cookie is your favorite? Personally, mine would be the oatmeal raisin cookies my aunt makes. She is a cookie-baking goddess. Seriously, they are the best cookies I've ever tasted. I'm also a huge fan of ginger snap cookies:
imagesCA74H8K5.jpg

They're even better with milk. There is no better cookie for Autumn than the ginger snap. :)

What about the rest of you? What is your favorite kind of cookie?

Chocolate chip does not sit well with my tummy... My favorite kind of cookie is none other than snickerdoodle...

Violet Link

takumi was a mistake and so are the S supports
Mmm!
I looooove chocolate chip cookies and chocolate chip cookies with nuts! I would really love to eat them with milk, OMG MY TASTE BUDS WOULD GET DRUNK AND GO HAPPY~!

Famous Amos cookies are my favorites <3

And I would really love to try other types of cookies.

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
None other than the original Cookie, Oreo! JK:P

I love the original Chocolate Chip cookie. So nice, chocolatley, and warm. (especially when I make them.)

penguinboy82

Nature's troll
My favorite kind of cookie would have to be these green cookies my mom makes around Christmas time. They're made out of corn flakes, and they're sticky, kinda like these except they're green. Or Russian Tea Cakes. Nom nom nom.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom