• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Hair Color

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
([11:13:08 AM] PancakeSamurai: i need a thread idea [11:14:09 AM] Dan: What is your favorite hair color)

There are many different hair colors, I personally like Brown hair and Red hair because blonde hair looks weird to me and black hair is overrated. And unnatural hair colors annoy me because it doesn't make sense.

I changed my hair to different colours; black, brown, blonde (currently), and a baby grayish colour. I even went to the colourful area: red, blue, pink, green, etc.

But I enjoy my blonde, I love blonde hair <3

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
My favorite hair color is black since that's my hair color, but on people I want to like, I prefer brown hair. :)

bunny

birb overlord
Auburn because it's my natural hair color. I get complements all the time. I used to hate it but now I'm happy with it. When I stand in the light, my hair gets a copper color. It's pretty neat.

Luke's Wife

peaked in 2015
I like the natural brown colour I've got, because my ends are a little blonde and I get natural highlights in the summer that make it look goldish. I kinda want to dye it an auburnish reddish colour, because dark red hair is pretty only I don't think it'd look good on me.
If I had the guts, I'd bleach it and then dye it bright blue, because neon blue hair is just really cool ok

Dan

Well I'm happy with my perfect blonde hair and blue eyes. The only true hair colour and eye colour that should be had. :right:
I want white hair when I grow old, because White > Gray. I can have an old wise man look going then. :D

I love every hair color on myself. I've been platinum blonde, black, and everywhere in between. My natural color is strawberry blonde and it gets very blonde in the summer, but I think dark hair makes my green eyes pop. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom