• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favorite fruit?

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
My favorite fruit is a tough choice. Idk if people know, I really like fruits and fruit juices. Every fruit has it's own distinct taste. I'd have to say at the moment my favorite is concord grapes. They're sweet but not too sweet, and have just that tiny bit of tang to them that just makes your mouth water~

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I used to like pineapple but it's suuuper acidic and it kept hurting my tongue... OH! Mangos remind me!

k2-_335f06be-6e26-49c4-a9c7-88884639988d.v2.jpg

Kybyrian

I'm actually allergic to raw fruits and vegetables, but it doesn't stop me from eating some of them I have a less serious reaction to. A professor actually chewed me out quite severely for this one time, saying allergies are nothing to play with. So, among those are pineapple and oranges. I really like bananas but I can't eat them at all. I rarely eat pineapple either, though; it's just a pain to deal with the swelling and itching. Oranges are one I can eat with relatively little consequence, though.

Gemquarry

The Inquirer
Melons and strawberries and kiwis! But, when in a smoothie, I love strawberry banana as well. And raspberry jelly is heavenly imo :p.

Mercedes

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Strawberry! Or apple. Strawberry taste the nicest, but I eat lots of apples since you can just pick one up and then go sky-diving or belly dancing or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom