• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your favorite fruit?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Oranges and blueberries are my favorite fruits. If we have oranges in the house, I'll probably be the one to eat most of them. I also really like apples and bananas. I don't know if there is a fruit that I don't like, except cranberries and maybe grapefruit.

I love all the fruits, except not really.

Lately I'm craving bananas, but I like apples and raspberries and pears and cantaloup and blueberries and coconut as well. And cherries.

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
Hmm, a good fruit is the fabled mango, unfortunately it exists only in myths. Another is the Golden Apple from Japan, I think it's actually a pear but at any rate the thing is super chewy, so delicious. But my favorite fruit -- and you all saw this coming -- is watermelon.

I'm going to have to go with the pear. Not just any pear, a ripe pear. I would never eat a pear that came right off the tree. I would pick the pear, wait a couple of days, then bite into the fruit. I would marvel how the pear tastes and how juicy it is. Then I would take another bite, and another bite till the pear is gone. Then think about how marvelous the world we live in is and how it gives us marvelous things like the pear. But as the taste of the pear fades, I start to think about the life the pear could of had. It had so much to live for. The pear I had just eaten could have became a prospering pear tree, and it could have lots of pear children and be happy. Also that the pear children could have lots of grand pear children. I realized that the pear could have created an empire of its offspring. I couldn't take the pain knowing the crime I had just committed. So I did the only way i could to escape the grief. I took my hand, put it in the fruit bowl, and pulled out a pear. Not just any pear, a ripe pear.

Emma

The Cassandra
Site Staff
Pomegranates. I always get them when I have a chance. They are amazing. And it takes a while to eat one, which helps you savor and enjoy it and get the most out of it. Unlike any other fruit where it's over in a few minutes. You could spent an hour eating one pomegranate.

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Grapes and honeycrisp apples are my go to fruits, but I like a lot of fruits. The only one I don't like (because of the texture, the flavor is fine) is pineapple.

I like grapes and apples, which are probably favs for me. Strawberries are always great in the springtime, though. Especially Nutella covered strawberries :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom