• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Enemy

Dan

Lizalfos !

Why you ask ? It's that sound they make in MM and Oot , it fascinates me !

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Bokogoblins/Bokoblins are my favorite enemy in the Zelda series, namely from the Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword installments. Although they may look ferocious, there's always a comical element which Nintendo slides into them. One of the first times Link encounters Bokoblins in TP, a pair of them are arguing over something (probably the mysterious appearance of the bridge that was placed in North Faron Woods), giving themselves an easier opportunity to be ambushed. At numerous points in Skyward Sword if a Bokoblin spotted Link, he'd fumble for his horn to call on allies.

Those from Wind Waker are also mention-worthy. They'd sit on rafts or be scoping the area from the crow's nest towers, all the time with their backs turned. It felt a mischievous game considering that Link was a kid to sneak up on them and either attack, or to use the Grapple Hook and snatch their goods, then finish them off.

Maybe the White Wolfs of Ocarina of Time. Whatever they are called.

Close. White Wolfos, minions of the evil Dr. Wolf Sage. :donttell:

The Stalfos and Iron Knuckles, also Ganon was really fun to fight, but they all gave me the biggest challenge of all, and the skeleton dudes (lizalfos i think?) so yeah c:

Lizalfos are the lizard-like enemies; Stalfos are the skeleton dudes. ;)

Helmasaurus and Dynalfos from Twilight Princess.

I love the Dynalfos from TP! There's that one in Temple of Time that's waiting to ambush Link from an alcove. I always play around with him each time through, and when I grow tired I'll pop a Bomb Arrow his way. Unlike Darknuts, they're up to the skill and difficulty level which I love to fight at the most.

Dan said:
Lizalfos !

Why you ask ? It's that sound they make in MM and Oot , it fascinates me !

No Lizalfos in Majora's Mask, unless I'm mistaken...

PokaLink

Pokalink the avaricious
Lizalfos, i espicaly loved the battles in Tp with the helm splitter, back slash, and draw, it made the battle really fun.

A

ABMxii

like like
likelike.gif

ZeldaFAYZ6251

Twilight Princess Lover
I love to fight Lizalfos or any others like the Lizalfos, Stalfos, Darknuts and the Gerudos in the Hidden Village in Tp. They are just so much fun especially when you use your hidden skills. I always use the helm splitter and the back slice, my favorites :D

Last edited:

Big Octo

=^)
Mistaken you are my good sir.
[video=youtube;hTymE0zFBA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTymE0zFBA0[/video]

There's more earlier in the game as well.

Nope, the creator of that video is mistaken. That is, indeed, a Dinaflos (sp?). There really aren't any Lizalflos in MM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom