• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Enemy

LavaAnon

The Forever Gamer
Darknuts and Iron Knuckles from all Zelda titles, they we're meant to be intimidating, well trained, armor covered enimies and I don't see a single game where they aren't that.

The Hyrulian

Hero Of Time
The Stalfos and Iron Knuckles, also Ganon was really fun to fight, but they all gave me the biggest challenge of all, and the skeleton dudes (lizalfos i think?) so yeah c:

seahawk1

Guardian of Koholint
I just love pounding on the red bokoblins from tp. helmsplitter is most enjoyable, especially if you can pull off a flourish finish afterwards

Being a lover of dinosaurs, I go for the Dynalfos in Twilight Princess, as well as the Aeralfos. They're so fun and challenging to fight!

Despite their irritating club blows, I also like the Stalfos from The Wind Waker and the Magtails.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
To talk about it's the Redead because of their questionable method of hurting you. Navi says 'bite' but we all know different.
To fight it's the phantom Ganons from WW.

B

Bamboocat135

Mine would have to be zant's hand from TP's. During hole game it was the only thing that scared the crap out of me because youre holding that stone and youre freakeing out you know it's right behind trying to get the stone back so youre rushing with the parts of the clawshot and you cant quiet hit that target and then you finaly calm youreself down and right before you press the B button for the target......BAM it hits you and in anger and fear I scream.

I was so scared of those too!!
:O

Hmm. My top favorite enemies are Iron Knuckles/Darknuts (since they are similar) and ChuChus. I love the challenge of the Iron Knuckles and Darknuts, and as for ChuChus... well, they're adorable, aren't they? I love them! <3 So cute, colorful, fun, and exiting. Really, I enjoy many of the enemies, but those seem to bring me the most enjoyment of all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom