• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your Favorite Dungeon From Ocarina of Time

What is your favorite 3D Zelda Dungeon?

• Total voters
Comment below and vote in the poll what your favorite 3D Zelda dungeon is. My personal favorite is the Forest Temple (OoT).

I picked Dodongo's Cavern. Linear? Yes. Easy? Perhaps. But balances itself well between the hand holding of Deku Tree and difficulty of adult dungeons. Plus, that atmosphere! And the fact that it's one of few dungeons that you have to go back to in order to 100% the game. And a powerful story behind it. Idk I just like it a lot!

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
I too favour the Forest Temple. I just think it has the whole package as a dungeon- it looks great, it has an eerie atmosphere, creepy music and the layout of it is superb too. The boss is easily the best boss in the whole game and definitely, in my opinion, in the top boss fights of the whole franchise.

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
My favourite is the Spirit Temple. I like desert themed areas anyway and I find the temple itself to be the most beautiful dungeon in OOT. The music for it is just perfect as well. It makes you feel really warm like you are actually in a temple of the sands.

Forest Temple.

Its not my favourite one to play through (though i dont wholly mind it) but i love thr atmosphere and the way it looks. Just looking at it makes me want to know more about it. Its wholly immersive.

The Forest Temple is usually the favorite dungeon for a reason. The music, the atmosphere, and the boss all come together to make it the one of the best, if not the best, dungeon in Ocarina of Time.

DARK MASTER

The Emperor
@OoT22 are you implying OoT had 2D dungeons?

Though definitely the Spirit Temple, because it feels very exotic, the bosses had some character development, Mirror Shield looks awesome with my Red Tunic, Iron Knuckle are fun, music is nice, and Nabooru's position is interesting.

@Carol Lepoudre why did you find it challenging?

VikzeLink

The Destructive One
Staff member
I must be the only person that prefers the Fire Temple. I know a lot of people thinks that it's maze-like and annoying, but that is actually one of the things I like about it, it makes the dungeon feel connected.

Tibari

Rinkuji
I love the Spirit Temple as its music is awesome, Twinrova is a good boss with a funny end and the Child/Adult puzzle is interesting

Shadow Temple for me.
I just love the atmosphere in there, the puzzles are good and that soul delivering boat bit is simply awesome.
Even the way you enter the dungeon is great (lighting the torches with Din's fire)

I really enjoyed Inside the Great Deku tree, it was the first real dungeon experience of the game and an incredible introduction to what was coming throughout the rest.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom