• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Favorite Cut-scene in Zelda?

Mamono101

生きることは痛みを知ること。
Staff member
Mine would have to be in TP where Link learns about the Twili origins and there are Ilias everywhere...That is my absolute favorite serious cut scene in the entire LoZ series.

As far as comedy goes, in WW when link is about to...make his way onto the Forbidden Fortress and Tetra devises that cockamamie scheme...I laugh everytime!

Last edited:

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Twilight Princess scene where we encounter Ganondorf sitting on the throne. Not only is this an epic way to reintroduce what was once known as the most dangerous villain of all time in previous games, but it has so much deep meaning behind what is being said.

"Shadow has been moved by light it seems... how amusing." - Pretty much sums up the entirety of the game, not to mention describing the character development behind Midna.

"Yes, try to deny me... You and your little friend..." - Link being called a little friend? It's here that you realize that Link is not actually the focus of the story, but the sidekick. Ganondorf himself has very little interest in him, unlike OoT where he needed Link to accomplish his tasks. This story is about Midna.

And much more.

Mangachick14

Nerdy and Proud
The Ceremony cutscene from SS: I just find it so cute! <3

Also, any scene with Ghirahim (He rocked my socks, just say'n!) and (SPOILERS) Zelda's sealing away was so sad :kawaii:

I also liked the final cutscene from TP where Midna leaves and all that emotional stuff...

Oh and the painfully awkward (Yet very entertaining) scene from Oot where Darunia starts dancing and Link just kinda... slowly... backs away...

Fede-hime

All about the treasure
Oooh...So difficult to choose.

OoT: Right before Link fights Ganondorf (the deadliest tennis match of the decade).
TWW: Medli's awakening. Mostly because I love the Earth God's Lyric.
PH: Any scene with Linebeck.
ST: Ghost Zelda freaking out when she learns what's going to be done with her body.

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
My favorite cut scene would probably be the Mirror Chamber cut scene after Arbiter's Grounds (Twilight Princess), because we are introduced to Ganondorf for the first time in the game in a badass way.

Lord Vain

Dawn of a New Day
Oh, the cut scene this video shows is no doubt my favorite...poor Toon Link x3

[video=youtube;MCY2y4s2Uqk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCY2y4s2Uqk[/video]​

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
I would say the one in TP after Link found the final tear and defeated the giant bug but teh scene where he is riding Epona and defeated King Bulblin and saved Colin is far more epic. I also like the cutscenes in the WW when medli and makar are playing together with the former sages the songs of the temples

Skyward Sword.
Link reunites with Zelda after she awakens from her thousand year stasis. Everything until we see Ghirahim come in is wonderful.
Well, pretty much any scene with Link and Zelda to highlight their oh so obvious love for each other.

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Twilight Princess definitely has most of my favorite cutscenes, for me the absolute best is Ganondorfs execution.

Castle

Ch!ld0fV!si0n
Pan-decepticon-transdeliberate-selfidentifying-sodiumbased-extraexistential-temporal anomaly
So many great cutscenes from Skyward Sword and Twilight Princess to choose from!!

Anything from SS's into featuring Link and Zelda. Their adorable little gradeschool romance is just so charming! Then, Zelda putting herself to sleep is just so... *sniff* (dont make me go back there :kawaii:) Impa's crass remark to Link about being late or something really struck a personal chord with me... so I totally told her off the next time we met! From the look on her face I think she was a bit impressed at that! :cool:

The ending cinematic of Twilight Princess. Getting to see Midna rise up Bane style in her true form. Who knew we had been paling around with such a hottie? Then she leaves and we shed a tear and I'm all like... "Midna... no!" :kawaii: The only thing I don't like is when you deliver the mortal blow to Gannondorf he just sort of moans and stands there. I just ran steel through his spine!! How is he still standing? Is he even really dead? I wanted to see him spasming blood!! LOL. Well, maybe that's a bit much.

Then, before that, Gannondorfs evil monologue. I know, it's pretty cliche, but Gannondorf had never been such a badass!! Scene still gives me the creepers.

ihateghirahim

The Fierce Deity
The Green Guy

The scene in Ocarina of time where Zelda rides away and you then turn to see Ganondorf. What more epic way could such a great villain be introduced?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom