• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Your Current Music Obsession?

I bought Pretty. Odd. Two weeks ago. I keep thinking if I don't stop listening to it it will get old but dang. SO good. Not a song isn't good. What am I doing not listening to it right now. Puts on when the day met the night. Better.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
I bought the Sonata Arctica album "Stones Grow by Her Name". It's amazing, and I just can't stop listening to it.

Jiggly Jaws

Who is This Guy?
I have become interested in Old School Death Metal that employs keyboards or some other odd instrument. (at least for Death Metal) I've been into Death Metal for a while. This is just continuing my fascination with it.

Sabaton, definitely. The Carolus Rex album in particular. I can listen to it over and over and never get bored. And their older stuff is a little less polished, but still awesome.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
I've been having an electronic/dupstep music obsession recently, and I've taken interest into groups such as Zedd, Swedish House Mafia, Daft Punk, Deadmau5, and Krewella. They're all actually fairly decent, which was a surprise to me having disliked all forms of electronic music prior to now. If anyone has any other good groups similar to the ones that I've mentioned, hmu.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
For a little while, I found myself listening to any song by Nothing's Carved In Stone that I could find. But that didn't last too long. More recently, I've been immersed in the Yozakura Quartet: Hana no Uta soundtrack, or more accurately, the character songs. They're all pretty neat, and the soundtrack itself is pretty good. I especially like Tsukininaku; that one has found itself among my favorite soundtracks of all time.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
I have currently found myself in love with bands like Imagine Dragons, American Authors, and Bastilles. Those are my current top three, but my musical preferences change a lot, so who knows what it will be like next month.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
This song!

(Album cover is a bit gruesome)
[video=youtube;CWiGrO1-hxk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWiGrO1-hxk[/video]

I haven't listened to rock in so long so I decided to go through my old playlist and listen to all of the Godsmack, Metallica, Disturbed, Korn, Deftones, etc

I have not regretted this choice , listening to rap and pop can get boring real quick

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Currently I'm obsessed with the soundtrack for the anime Robotics;Notes. The anime itself is amazing, and the soundtrack is just as great. I have a bunch of favorites, but one of them would definitely be ROBO ONE -BATTLE- :

[video=youtube_share;h1pfTYuYxPc]http://youtu.be/h1pfTYuYxPc[/video]

I just really love the tune. It sounds really playful. I can't get enough of it. There's also the Robotics;Notes theme:

[video=youtube_share;eJ5IfryrCVs]http://youtu.be/eJ5IfryrCVs[/video]

This track is just magical. I love how it flowed with the scenes it accompanied. It added to the atmosphere of the scenes splendidly, and it's just an all-around fantastic piece of music. I love it.

Justac00lguy

BooBoo
Jhene Aiko.

I've been following her work for nearly two years and she's just getting better and better. Since I'm a big soul fan, her songs just have that laid back tone. Very soothing voice and great music for chilling.

Plus she's hot. Need I say more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom