• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your color?

I'd have to go with pink and black:

Pink: This color embodies the gentler qualities of Red, symbolizing love and affection without passion. Women who prefer Pink tend to be maternal. Pink desires protection, special treatment and a sheltered life. Pink people require affection and like to feel loved and secure, perhaps wanting to appear delicate and fragile. Pink people tend to be charming and gentle, if a trifle indefinite.

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

I'd have to say it's somewhat accurate :-!

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Purple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Black: Dignified and impressive without being showy, Black people want to give the appearance of mystery, but their preference may also indicate a suppression of desires and worldly aims, suggesting hidden depths and inner longings.

Well black and purple are my two favourite colours and maybe blue aswell, and that describes my personality pretty well. I love black because the colour suits me and because it is dark and purple is mysterious and I like it a lot.

T

Teto

White: Symbolic of purity, innocence and naivete, white has strong connotations of youth and purity. If you are an older person, your preference for white could indicate a desire for perfection and impossible ideals, maybe an attempt to recapture lost youth and freshness. It may also symbolize a desire for simplicity or the simple life.

Turquoise: Complex, imaginative and original, Turquoise people drive themselves hard and may be in a state of turmoil under their outwardly cool exterior.

Blue-Green: Exacting, discriminating, poised and attractive, the Blue-Green person tends to be sensitive, intellectual and refined, persevering and stable if rather detached. Blue-Greens have excellent taste, and are usually courteous and charming, capable but often refusing help or guidance.

Brown: A Brown person has stamina and patience, tending to be very solid and substantial, conscientious, dependable, steady and conservative. Browns are not impulsive, and may be inarticulate and tactless but they love responsibility and are reliable and kindly. If you chose Brown, watch out for a tendency to be obstinate and inflexible.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
My favorite colors are yellow, bright blue, green, black and white. Yellow is at the top of the list.
I used to like pink, but when I was older I didn't like it that much anymore.

D

dancergirl1899

I like lime green and purple. I don't think they go together but i like them.

Junehs

[the.Jumping.Bean] ~
My favorite color is green. Well, I love bright happy colors. It does fit me well, because I love being happy. If you know me well enough, I'm always happy and cheerful. The only times I feel sad is when people don't understand me and use it against me and makes me go in a "miserable" mode.

S

Slambofett

Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

Red: The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings. They find it hard to be objective and may blame others for any mishaps. Quiet people with a preference for red may feel the need for the warmth, strength and life-giving qualities of the color, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by people with open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life.

Interesting, very interesting ...

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I like teto's description for blue-green, I would have to say it fits me quite well, those are my current favorite colors along with white. I tend to wear a lot of white (not pants though ahaha) white shoes and white tee. cause I like to look fresh =) but ya I could always switch it up with a green tee, and of course my jeans are blue/gray.

TwilightZelda

Zelda Fan #1
Blue is my favorite color and also white, white is like someway to be cheerful or to be and endless mystery which kinda sounds like me, blue is the color of the sky and water,It relaxes me when i see that color

MajoraKing12

Perfect Harmony
My favorite colors are dark purple, silver and black. But most people think that my favorite color is green becuase I wear alot of green. I hate green! :)

Random Person

Just Some Random Person
Blue. Just straight blue. It used to be navy blue, but then I started playing Sonic the Hedgehog and Sonic unleashed for the PS3. He's the perfect example of just straight blue.

I don't know if anyone has said this yet, but as far as personalities go, there are four prime colors: Gold, Green, Blue, and Orange. I am a green, which is why forest green is my second favorite color. Also because Link wears this color. In fact, if you know what each of the four personality colors represent, it makes perfect sense for Link to wear green. Though sonic would be an orange.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
My favorite colors include purple (specifically lavender), silver, and brown.

Purple: Purples are highly individual, fastidious, witty and sensitive, with a strong desire to be unique and different. Temperamental, expansive and artistic, a Purple person may become aloof and sarcastic when misunderstood. If you chose Purple, you tend to be unconventional, tolerant and dignified, likely to achieve positions of authority.

Lavender: This is often chosen by a person who lives “on a higher plane,” who never notices anything sordid and who is always impeccably and beautifully dressed. Lavender people may be on a continual quest for culture and the refined things of life, high and noble causes but without the necessity of getting their hands dirty. A Lavender person is usually creative, charming, witty and civilized.

Silver: Silver as a favorite color indicates a woman is searching to better understand her deepest feelings. You long to be immersed in your own thoughts, away from the busy world. Introspective by nature, you ask yourself such weighty questions as “What’s my emotional fulfillment from this action?” and “Will going down this road be a passionate journey?”

Brown: A Brown person has stamina and patience, tending to be very solid and substantial, conscientious, dependable, steady and conservative. Browns are not impulsive, and may be inarticulate and tactless but they love responsibility and are reliable and kindly. If you chose Brown, watch out for a tendency to be obstinate and inflexible.

...I regard all of these such "insights" with the greatest skepticism. Purple hits my personality spot on. Lavender is pretty close. Silver...I don't even know what to say about that. Brown...that's about as far off the mark as it can be; it's practically describing my opposite O_O
(the inarticulate and tactless part is kinda close though)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom