• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is your color?

K

kalikid98

I like green and black. i like green because i like the color of nature and trees and grass. i also like black because it can match a lot of things i guess. if you dont know what im talking about im talking about clothes.

D

Deleted member 6224

green and purple........................................

Vibed

must read before he posts
My favorite are blue and red.

Blue: Soft, soothing, compassionate and caring, Blue is the color of deliberation and introspection, conservatism and duty. Patient, persevering, conscientious, sensitive and self-controlled, Blues like to be admired for their steady character and wisdom. They are faithful, but are often worriers with somewhat inflexible beliefs and can be too cautious, and suspicious of flamboyant behavior.

I am completely like a blue! Everything there is true to me. Especially the compassionate and introspection parts, since I am an introvert. But that's my second favorite. My favorite is...

Red: The color of strength, health, and vitality, Red is often the color chosen by someone outgoing, aggressive, vigorous and impulsive—or someone who would like to be! It goes with an ambitious nature but those who choose it can be abrupt at times, determined to get all they can out of life, quick to judge people and take sides. Red people are usually optimistic and can’t stand monotony; they are rather restless and not at all introspective, so they may be unaware of their own shortcomings. They find it hard to be objective and may blame others for any mishaps. Quiet people with a preference for red may feel the need for warmth, strength and life-giving qualities of the color, or they blanket their true feelings under a sober exterior. Red is usually chosen by people with open and uncomplicated natures, with a zest for life.

I don't see anything there that really represents who I truly am...:hmm:

A

Algalord

My favorite color has to be green, for sure. I loved the color as a child—that is, before the world more or less turned gray. But I still harbor some attachment and attraction to green and its various shades. Forest green, aventurine, teal; all resonate with me somehow.

To list your personality by your favorite color, visit this link: http://www.care2.com/greenliving/favorite-color-personality.html

This looks to be something akin to astrology; I'm sure it's totally legit. Let's see.

Green: The color of harmony and balance, Green symbolizes hope, renewal and peace, and is usually liked by the gentle and sincere. Greens are generally frank, community-minded people, fairly sociable but preferring peace at any price. Green people can be too self-effacing, modest and patient, so they may get exploited by others. They are usually refined, civilized and reputable.

Harmony and balance? More like fraught with anxiety and indecisiveness.
Hope, renewal and peace? Hope is forlorn, cling to the past and restless. Maybe I'm not particularly quarrelsome.
Frank, sociable and community-minded? Surreptitious and standoffish, more like.
Preferring peace? I usually avoid direct conflict and accomplish my goals in a roundabout manner, but I wouldn't say peace is an ends; it's more a matter of discretion: I take calculated risks, and only get confrontational if it's a last resort or expedient and worth it. (Yeah, too convoluted, like trying to put a square in a circular hole—clearly not an apt description.)
Self-effacing? I hold myself to high—if not outright esoteric and seemingly arbitrary—strictures, and have a penchant for self-deprecating humor, so sure.
Modest? Usually, unless I'm being facetious, or on the upswing of a manic episode.
Patient? I usually have some long-term plan and accomplish my goals in some vicarious fashion, and know how to deal with rather impetuous individuals without escalating the situation. (It's amazing what survival instinct and necessity can do sometimes.)
Exploited by others? I'm too misanthropic to place my trust in others.
Refined, civilized and reputable? It's mostly a facade. Then again, it usually is.

Hm, maybe I have another color affinity and "subconsciously" have another favorite color. I'll see what's fitting.

I guess my "true color" just isn't listed.

Well, back to going through fortune cookies to find some presage which may save my life—or find winning lottery numbers. Or scour bathroom walls for auspicious signs or messages pertaining to my future.

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
My favorite color is black.

Color Wheel Pro said:
Black is a mysterious color associated with fear and the unknown (black holes). It usually has a negative connotation (blacklist, black humor, 'black death'). Black denotes strength and authority; it is considered to be a very formal, elegant, and prestigious color (black tie, black Mercedes). In heraldry, black is the symbol of grief.

Sqidoo said:
* feeling inconspicuous
* a restful emptiness
* mysterious evoking a sense of potential and possibility

Princetonol said:
Power, sexuality, sophistication, formality, elegance, wealth, mystery, fear, evil, unhappiness, depth, style, evil, sadness, remorse, anger, anonymity, underground, good technical color, mourning, deat

Yeah...

Moldorm

Is not Error
I like green a whole lot, especially when it is coupled with gray, like when the sky is gray from a storm and grass is really green from a lot of recent rain.

Good stuff :cool:

Meego

~Dancer in the Dark~
Well.

I love light colours like blue and turquoise for my room because I feel light and awake, full of energy and ideas.

I like to wear red, black and pink because they match my skin tone and make me look good. Black. You can't fail with black, either gothy or simply innocent and you can look fabulous no matter who you are! :D I love wearng red because it just suits me and I am often called Little Red Riding hood by the older kids at school because I wear a red duffel coat with a hood. Pink is only for when I feel really girly and mainly it is only a little or pastel pink. It is just one of my signature colours.

I do like purple, I just do. But I prefer a combination of colours together.

I like green and blue. The type of green I like is the honeydew in the morning type. It just relaxes me so much I like any color of blue. They are all relaxing.

Lilac is my Color

It just fits me well, not to mention any shade of purple seems to flatter me. I dunno when I became a purple girl. But it has treated me well through the years.

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I love green. It's so natural and soothing. It reminds me of nature. My room's even green. I'm so excited that my mom's going to paint the living room green! :D

I have a thing for the cooler colors (Greens, blues and purples) rather than warmer colors (Yellows, reds and oranges).

Q

Queen Zelda

Black is my color. Technically black is the presence of all colors though, so I guess that means all colors are my colors. I think?

Hachi

Happy Valentines Day!
Call me boring then because I absolutely love all shades of blue. <3 It's such a beautiful color and you'll be hard pressed to find an ugly shade of it.

From an artistic standpoint however I tend to favor warmer colors more (Yellows, rust reds, sunset oranges) even though I don't much like them.

I also have color combos I favor quite a bit. My favorites are: Pink and Brown, Pink and Gray, Pink and tan (For awhile I thought Pink was my favorite color, then I realized I just like how it looks next to certain other colors), blue with white, Turquoise with blue, and Turquoise with a soft Lime Green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom