• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

The Wind Waker What is Up with Ganondorf in This Game?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ok, so we get to confront Ganon after retrieving the master sword, where he states it was a key keeping the seal on him and his magic intact and now link has broken the seal.

Ganondorf was not sealed, he was out and about in forsaken fortress at the beginning of the game. Not only that he had the power to destroy an island (greatfish isle) and stop the sun from rising, so the power to literally stop the earth spinning on its axis. What magic was sealed? He demonstrates no great magical ability after his magic was supposedly unsealed by link. A few of his monsters wake up, that is it. He already had a ton of monsters above the great sea doing his bidding, what is 10 extra moblins and darknuts going to do?

He also demonstrates a knowlege of the location of the master sword, which the king of red lions specifically states he does not have. he knew it was in a pedestal in hyrule castle, because that is where his monsters began to awaken.

Anyone able to clear this up for me?

Mask-Salesman

And now.. That imp has it
Dunnow, maybe he just got that extra bit of power from it, but Link with the Triforce of Courage is strong enough to withstand this. But it does get you thinking indeed. Ganondorf destroys an entire island but when he fights Link he uses swords? I mean come on? Blast him to tiny pieces with your awesome dark magic?

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
ZD Champion
i swear i never really payed attention to that,i know he said some seal was broken but i never thought about what exactly it is he was talking about

i remember when i was a kid,i thought he was talking about a literal seal

Salem

SICK
I was wondering about that years ago, and I still don't get what was the implication of pulling the Master sword, the only thing I got was that the Sword wasn't powered up, other than that, I don't know what advantages Ganon got from pulling it.

Last edited:

r2d93

Hero of the Stars
What Spiritual Mask Salesman said makes sense^^^^^

Maybe he just couldn't turn into a puppet. Maybe the seal was made because Ganondorf became unhealthily obsessed with puppetry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom