• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

what is the worst zelda boss ever

kikwi_lopsa

give me the cucco nuggets
Zelda is a great game and has some good bosses but it can have some bad ones too which boss was the worst for you? i hate that monsters inc. skyward sword boss

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Moldorm. He’s awful in every instance, but specifically LttP Moldorm is the absolute worst.

he exists specifically to waste your time. Get hit once, and you fall down a floor, or in some instances 2. Not only that, but once you get back, you have to RESTART THE ENTIRE BATTLE.

if that weren’t enough, his hitbox is tiny and constantly moving. He takes way too many hits to kill, and when you face him for the first time you can only hit him with your tiny baby’s first sword.

I hate this boss. It’s one of the biggest reasons why I almost never play LttP vanilla anymore, and why the Tower of Hera is my least favorite dungeon in the entire franchise.

Gyorg on 3DS. The second phase of that fight is chore. It feels random whether or not the underwater bombs will cooperate with you. The whole thing just takes forever. They also made it impossible to win this fight as the Fierce Deity.

Mikey the Moblin

if I had a nickel for every time I ran out of spac
tentalus' first phase is super cool but his face is just so dorky that it really does ruin the fight
I think the imprisoned fight also gets kind of annoying, the mechanics of the fight make it super stressful for no good reason
moldorm is a big one for sure

Mellow Ezlo

Spoony Bard
Gonna echo The Imprisoned for this one.

Not to say I hate the idea of it, because I thought the first fight was actually rather exciting and adrenaline inducing considering the stakes. The only problem is each fight is the same with only minor alterations that do not change all that much, so after the first time it just gets tedious and annoying.

I'll also give a point to every dungeon boss in Majora's Mask 3D, minus Twinmold. The lack of an obvious weak point and multiple creative ways to defeat them is what really makes the bosses of Majora's Mask stand out to me, and this is a concept that the 3DS remake largely removed for no good reason. The only exception is Twinmold because that fight is much more exciting and difficult than it was in the original, especially as part of a 3-heart challenge. Odolwa is no longer as unique as it was, Gyorg is just tedious, and Goht looks incredibly stupid with that weird eyeball protruding from its back.

thePlinko

What’s the character limit on this? Aksnfiskwjfjsk
ZD Legend
Gonna echo The Imprisoned for this one.

Not to say I hate the idea of it, because I thought the first fight was actually rather exciting and adrenaline inducing considering the stakes. The only problem is each fight is the same with only minor alterations that do not change all that much, so after the first time it just gets tedious and annoying.

I'll also give a point to every dungeon boss in Majora's Mask 3D, minus Twinmold. The lack of an obvious weak point and multiple creative ways to defeat them is what really makes the bosses of Majora's Mask stand out to me, and this is a concept that the 3DS remake largely removed for no good reason. The only exception is Twinmold because that fight is much more exciting and difficult than it was in the original, especially as part of a 3-heart challenge. Odolwa is no longer as unique as it was, Gyorg is just tedious, and Goht looks incredibly stupid with that weird eyeball protruding from its back.
I agree with almost everything here, however I’d argue that Twinmold was worse. It started off better, but the second phase went on far too long, to the point where I much prefer the original.

kikwi_lopsa

give me the cucco nuggets
tbh i hated the twinmold and gyorg fights for majoras mask 3D they were pretty cool but i think the eye size and placement can be better and they took forever for me to beat but the two before were fine (in my opinion tho)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom