• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Most Recent Dungeon That You Completed?

I just finished Hyrule Castle in Twilight Princess last night. I am finally done with my 100%, no dying play-through. That took a lot longer than expected, but the first time I played the game I was still in college and had a lot of free time. This time, I had to squeeze any playing time I could out of a fairly busy schedule.

Now its time to play some other games that have been waiting patiently for the last couple months. Then it will be time to 100% Skyward Sword.

Shadow Temple in Ocarina of Time doing my 3 heart challenge. Wasn't too hard, just requires a lot of trial and error. Definitely would struggle doing the 000 death challenge, that's for sure! Bongo Bongo only took two tries, wasn't the hardest boss fight.

Snow Queen

Mannceaux Signature Collection
Beat the Sandship in SS. Pretty neat dungeon, but those Beamos were annoying. And the miniboss and boss were both annoying, too.

Sandship in Skyward Sword. 'S probably the shortest dungeon in the game if you know what you're doing, but probably the most fun [for me] as well. Either it or the Lanayru Mining Facility.

Literally the most recent dungeon I beat was Jabu Jabu's Belly in Ocarina of Time 3D a few hours ago. Not really my favorite, but I like the creative atmosphere.

The most recent new dungeon I beat I think was either the Ancient Tomb from Oracle of Ages, or the Sky Keep from Skyward Sword. Either way this was months ago. Both dungeons are fantastic and have really fun puzzles.

MW7

I just beat the Fire Temple of OoT. It's my first playthrough in a while that I've gotten the Biggoron Sword, and I forgot how much it helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom