• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is the Huge Game Coming Out on the 3DS, Announced at the Conference?

My bet is a Metroid game because Nintendo didn't even do anything for Metroid's 25th Birthday. The only thing they are doing is putting Metroid Fusion on the Ambassadors Program.

Pikacondon

Title.
What the Talking Mushrooms is MOTHER? Anyway, I would REALLY like a Ruby-Sapphire-Emerald remake, but other than remakes, Zelda would be a good idea.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
2 Monster Hunter games and I was hoping for a new F-Zero or Mother. I can only hope for a 3D HD Mother with gameplay like FF13 on Wii U. It'll be so awesome targetting PK Thunder, because that attack ALWAYS misses ._.

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
I ain't knocking Monster Hunter :P Monster Hunter has some story, but not entirely. It is basically a case of build-a-character and get yuor butt online. Meanwhile in Mother you get cussing Princesses, Samurai Princes, Chuck Norris, differnt perspectives and emotional story.

But saying that... I only played about 5 mins because my Wii hates me. But I have been dying to play it.

I realize the Mother series is a fantastic series, in fact, I've heard Mother 3 was an amazing game, but Monster Hunter is nothing to be disappointed about. And considering that Nintendo has no plans to continue the Mother series, I'd much rather get my hand on a Monster Hunter game in the US.

I currently have 75 hours clocked into Monster Hunter Tri. (I would have more, but I kinda lost my skill after taking a break, LOL.) What I like about the games is that it isn't a generic MMO type game. Hunting these monsters takes skill which is severely lacking in these types of games lately. Memorizing monster patterns, and taking one down with a group of friends is awesome.

Last edited:

PK Love Omega

PK Flash's Good Twin
Well considering Monster Hunter is cheaper and Earthbound is the second best of the series, Monster Hunter is the game to get in the US. Which is why I am hoping that the 3DS is... y'know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom