• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is objectively the best video game?

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I would have to say, based on the premise that my tastes are objectively better than yours (subjectively), in the most subjectively objective way possible (imo, objectively), that Darksiders 2 Zelda U, although not yet released, is the objectively subjectively, in my SUPREME OPINION (tm), greatest game around (and I know how to play it perfectly and do all of the OBJECTIVELY morally right choices).

What about you guys?

Jamie

idk pokemon pets takes the blatant stealing supreme innovation to new levels so i'd have to say that one over the original
I heard they are creating a third game in the franchise: Pokemon Yellow: Special Pikachu Edition. It takes place in a region called "Kanto" and you play through as Ash Ketchum, a kid from Pallet Town. I'm quite excited myself.

Shroom

The Artist Formally Known as Deku Shroom™
I see there is quite a bit of CASUAL FILTH in here. What a shame that you aren't REAL gamers! It was the BEST game in our world's LIFE!! It set the STANDARD for games! There weren't even any good games before OoT.... sorry.... Pong???? Are you serious??? What is this... Pong? More like.... DUMB!!!

OoT 4 lyfe

:coolhecks:

I see there is quite a bit of CASUAL FILTH in here. What a shame that you aren't REAL gamers! It was the BEST game in our world's LIFE!! It set the STANDARD for games! There weren't even any good games before OoT.... sorry.... Pong???? Are you serious??? What is this... Pong? More like.... DUMB!!!

OoT 4 lyfe

:coolhecks:

Honestly, the problem is all these CASUAL elitists in gaming I just take the black cat white cat approach lol.....

Jamie

Honestly, the problem is all these CASUAL elitists in gaming I just take the black cat white cat approach lol.....
The fact is, most of these people just don't understand how china's socioeconomic system is objectively superior to everyone else's and as a result, chinese games such as Zelda U or Half Life 3 are objectively the best lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom