• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is It?

L

Legendary Dude

In Ocarina of time, did you think the Water Temple was the most annoying? If not, then what dungeon/temple was?

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
It was the most annoying just because you had to take the Iron Boots off and on. That was it for me. The temple itself wasn't THAT bad. But it was the most annoying.

Sstorm

Some Legends Never Die...
I found the Water Temple to be super annoying the first few times I played through the game, but now I love it, and actually look forward to doing it now. It is designed really well, and its aesthetics paired with its breath taking music makes it super fun.

W

Whiskers

Yeah it was kinda annoying, I kept getting lost. But when you look back, you realise how amazing and well designed it was. We need challenging dungeons after all!

jlemon9721

Me. I kill you.
Water temples have got to be the most annoying things in Zelda history. I actually stopped playing OoT for about a month when i got stuck their, i was board so i did side quests like the Biggoron Sword :lol:.

F

Fierce_Midna333

Water Temples always are the most annoying temples, it seems. Yes, i think the OoT Water Temple was the most annoying in the game because it was a bit too repetitive and "out there" for me. Don't get me wrong, it was an awesome temple, but it easily got on my nerves. :)

Majora16

KOOLOO-LIMPAH!
I didn't find it THAT bad. I actually had harder times with Lakebed Temple, Great Bay Temple, City in the Sky, and OoT's Shadow Temple. The absolute WORST though was the Temple of the Ocean King from PH.

Sasuke Uchiha

The Crimson Alchemist
The Water Temple in Ocarina of Time Master was the easiest. I was only hit twice and all hits were from Dark Link. The hardest Temple was the Spirit Temple in Master Quest.

I looked everywhere for the last normal key in that temple, but it drove me nuts looking for it. I ended up using gameshark to get unlimited keys to beat it. T _T I hope they will do A LOT with OoT3D's Water temple. Although I think the hardest dungeon ever is the City in the Sky. The most fun dungeon is the Snowpeak ruins. (I wonder if the mansion originaly belonged to them and if that place was frozen over at the time.) That place is really dangerouse. I mean I would nt go somewere that the floor is broken and under you is a 1000 foot fall.

X

xeno_9696

water temple was the hardest because i couldent find the last key

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom