• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What is Ganon's Most Attractive Feature?

Shyell

On a rocketship to Mars!
His fashion sense! Seriously, he dresses really quite nicely, with that awesome armour fitting his perfectly sculpted body and of course that smexy cape. We could totally go shopping for villain outfits together.

Out of all the Ganondorfs, I think I like OoT Ganondorf the best. I do like TP Ganny, but he's a little too stocky for a tiny girl like me. The rest just aren't quite attractive, in my opinion.

Last edited:

Mikau94

Zora Warrior
This is awkward being a guy. So I'll rephrase the question.

What characteristic makes you jealous of him?

Wow, why has nobody mentioned his pale green skin? Maybe it's just my TV

With any villain, I'm jealous of their sense of ambition. Sure, it's usually evil, but at least he knows what he wants... right?

I can't argue too much with Ganon's desire to take over the world. He just has big goals for himself, really.

I

Indridcold85

I kind of enjoy the bling on his forehead......It kind of brings out the sickly green skin.

TwilightDeku

Sage of the Dark Forest
If I was attracted to guys, (Which I am not, but I have nothing against homosexuals) I would say his most attractive feature would be his hair, or his general build. That guy has been hitting the weight room pretty regularly!

(Lol sorry for reviving this thread, but it was just too funny!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom