• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-Tower Defense
-The Last of Us

Not playing a whole lot right now. Animal Crossing is pretty time consuming.

Magatha

Magatha
I have been re-playing Phantom Hourglass because I accidentally erased my file while babysitting a 5 year old who wanted to play and probably had no idea what she was doing.
I don't mind though. Mainly because she is really cute and nice. And it's a fun game. ^^

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
I just beat KHBBSFM :yes:
SQaGfH6.jpg

And now I'm not playing anything. Q_Q

Ventus

Mad haters lmao
am currently playing soul calibur broken destiny
I really hate this game IDK why I'm playing it.

maybe I'll pick up Sonic Rivals .

Animal Crossing: New Leaf

Mega Man 1-10

The Last of Us

I gotta be honest, though. The Last of Us isn't living up to my expectations so far. It still seems like a great game, but I don't think that it really earned all of those perfect scores. I'd give it around 8.5 or 9.

CynicalSquid

Swag Master General
-Animal Crossing: New Leaf
-The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (3 heart run)
-The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask (3 heart run)
-The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (3 heart run)
-Pokemon Soul Silver
-Super Mario Bros. 2
-Super Mario 64 DS

- Majora's Mask (and will be for a while... See sig)
- Minish Cap - Working on a 100% run (Getting tired of the figurine collecting :/)
- Super Mario World - Just got this on the VC and reliving great childhood memories :)
- Bioshock 1 - I've been playing this game off and on every few weeks for the past 4 months or so... I've heard 2 and Infinite are better, so I'm hoping to get to those at some point

Today I just downloaded Zelda Classic on my Mac OS X and started playing the original LoZ. I got off to a slow start. I had some tough times with the overworld enemies and wasn't expecting this much exploration. And I'll be honest: I was too lazy to find the dungeon location myself and looked up a walkthrough on how to get there (go ahead and kill me now :P). But I had a blast once I got in the first dungeon. :) Pretty interesting for me so far since this is my first 2D Zelda game.

DarkestLink

Darkest of all Dark Links
Finishing up the Ikana part of my Majora's Mask LP and then I'm moving on to Luigi's Mansion.

selicyc

i never knew daylight could be so violent.
a mystery inside of an enigma wrapped in a soft fuzzy blanket of I don't even know what
Finally started Shin Megami Tensei IV.

It's actually somewhat forgiving, at least when it comes to demon negotiation. In past SMT games, if you failed to sway a demon to side with you, it would get too angry with you and refuse to speak with you. SMTIV allows for you to try again on another turn. I, for one, really like this new mechanic.

Also, praise Atlus, I can save whenever I want! This makes me really happy because SMTIV's difficulty is ruthless. And I'm a fairly seasoned MegaTen gamer. D:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom