• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Azure Sage

Join your hands...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I'm gonna be grinding away at Granblue Fantasy this weekend. It's Guild Wars time and I want that new outfit. Hopefully it doesn't take too much of my weekend cuz I wanna play more Tears of the Kingdom too.

GQl2D-UbwAAE4af.png:large

Ashley the Witch

Monster: A word used to discriminate the unknown.
ZD Champion
I've decided to pick up Animal Crossing again after realizing that my Minecraft file will change the save time forward a day as soon as the clock reaches five in the afternoon as long as I sync the clock with the internet for some reason. So I figured if I can't play that without it bugging out, I might as well deal with the time change for Animal Crossing. So far so good, however, I'm having trouble getting the tarantula and spider to appear before they are gone till the next evening. I've also been getting back into Stardew Valley, which is nice. Still playing the games that I've mentioned last time as well.

Since this weekend for the Playstation 4 that online multiplayer is free til Sunday, I hopped back online for Mortal Kombat X to get Revenant Kitana outfit from doing 250 Respect/Karma poins in King of the Hill. I don't care if I am losing matches in a King of the Hill room, Im just choosing 10 every time to get closer to 250.

that and hopped online in Kombat League for Mortal Kombat to sort of get Shao Kahn's Reiko brutality in Mortal Kombat 11. if the online play was free for longer like a week til Thursday next week I wouldn't getting some of the other Kombat League daily rewards like Sonya's brutality and a shotgun for Erron Black

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Started Metroid Prime yesterday morning. Escaped from Frigate Orpheon and explored a bit of the next area, very excited to keep playing!

Haven't played many games with first person perspective so will take a little bit to get used to the controls.
That's how it was for me, I don't really like first person games, but Metroid Prime and Minecraft are the only two exceptions. Metroid Prime is just a fun game to play once you get used to the controls.

That's how it was for me, I don't really like first person games, but Metroid Prime and Minecraft are the only two exceptions. Metroid Prime is just a fun game to play once you get used to the controls.

have fun with Metroid Prime 2 whenever you get to it.

I'm planning on starting over replaying through the game for my Gamecube. Been like a few years sine I was really into Metroid Prime 2. hopping Bak and forth in the regular world universe and the alternate dark world.

been playing Alpha Protocol all day. finished up the beginning MIddle East mission. Now I'm busy with the Russia stuff and might jump into the assassination of the asian prime minister character.

So the game is pretty much told in flashbacks the whole time like Call of Duty Black Ops 1?

getting back into Xenoblade 1 for my Switch Lite tonight. been quite awhile since late november-mid December 2021.

I still have those proto swords sidequests to do and the final boss I still need to beat. That and doing level grinding

Ashley the Witch

ZD Champion
Currently playing Breath of the Wild and The Thousand-Year Door remake. Currently planning on getting through the Great Plateau before continuing the Prologue in TTYD, just barely made it to Rogueport Sewers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom