• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Whoops, double post, but currently playing through a hardcore playthrough of Minecraft now. So far it's doing good. Already got a plan for where I'm going to build my house.

Have been trying to get through Fire Emblem on the GBA, guess it’s technically the 7th but the first one in the US and my first overall. Very enjoyable, more than I thought, but I find it hard not to abuse the Switch Online savestate things. I’ve let a few people die early on but the pegasus units keep finding ways to die to the point I find them nearly useless, and have had to reset a bunch. Crazy the missions in this handheld game can take up a huge chunk of time this way.

Took a break since the Pokemon dlc came out. Not initially impressed but I’m learning to like it more as it goes on. I guess I likely wasn’t going to like either of these places as much as the world in the main game, maybe a bit unrealistic of me…I think here it’s the block thing they’re going for that just kinda feels lazy and ugly. But the story and characters at least so far are fun.

A demo dropped for Another Code Recollection. Some parts of it worry me but overall I’m still excited. Replayed Trace Memory back in September so it’s still a bit fresh in my mind, and it’s interesting what they’ve done with some puzzles, but I wonder if it might end up even shorter somehow or maybe I just missed some things, or if it’s more rearranged than I anticipated. Some early line delivery is not great, especially not sure on some casting but Ashley at least seems to fit and the rest grew on me. Seems lower budget, in assets and movement, but nothing awful and the character models themselves are nice. Worst part was one puzzle with really jank motion controls. Best part is the redone music, absolutely great without losing the general feeling of the original ost.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
I happened to download game called Limbo. It's dark af
If you're enjoying Limbo then I'd highly recommend Inside from the same studio and the Little Nightmares games which are way creepier and charming. These dark puzzle platformers are actually becoming quite a genre favorite of mine. Especially the Little Nightmares series that is packed with so much dark lore hidden in the game's background details.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom