• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

What Game(s) Are You Playing at the Moment?

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
I beat Fate/Samurai Remnant. My first run was 40 hours. Gameplay is fun. It just really doesn't scratch the 1 vs 1000 itch at all. Story was pretty standard for fate. If I want to 100% the story, though, I'll need to do three more runs for the story branches. This game will last me a while yet, but I really want to go back to TotK, AoC, and Ys soon. Plus GBFVSR is coming up at the end of next month (although I probably won't be playing that too much until I get a steam deck...)

Bowsette Plus-Ultra

wah
ZD Legend
After playing through Spider-Man 2 on PS5 I have circled back around to playing... Spider-Man (the PS4 one). While I really like the sequel, I can play the original on PC and install cool mods to improve the web-swinging and the combat. The swinging might be slower, but it's nice being able to play the game at a modern resolution (I played most of Spider-Man 2 through PS Remote Play and that's capped at 720p). Additionally, modded suits are nice.

image.png

This suit is from Spider-Man Unlimited. The only way to use it is to play on PC and download mods. Ain't doing that on PS5. :eyes:

Dizzi

magical internet cat....
ZD Legend
After playing through Spider-Man 2 on PS5 I have circled back around to playing... Spider-Man (the PS4 one). While I really like the sequel, I can play the original on PC and install cool mods to improve the web-swinging and the combat. The swinging might be slower, but it's nice being able to play the game at a modern resolution (I played most of Spider-Man 2 through PS Remote Play and that's capped at 720p). Additionally, modded suits are nice.

image.png

This suit is from Spider-Man Unlimited. The only way to use it is to play on PC and download mods. Ain't doing that on PS5. :eyes:
I was like spideys the car?! Ohh very tippy of his lil head there!!

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
I just finished my run through of Pokemon Scarlet up to the game credits. My first time finishing both games in the same Pokemon generation and also my first time finishing a Pokemon game in Japanese. Now I can finally go catch Koraidon and finish my dex in Violet...

Around 5 and a half hours into Like A Dragon Gaiden and feel like I’ve barely scratched the surface to be honest. Surprised I keep hearing even for completionists it’s on the short side. But then, there are very few Yakuza games in general that I’ve bothered trying to get everything in. This one seems like it will be fun the whole way through.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Just tried the beta test for GBFVSR and man. I have absolutely no idea what I'm doing. But it was fun. All I did was training mode and I have no idea how to string combos together and anything cool I did was an accident. But I'm willing to try and learn a little bit. I'm looking forward to the full game. Also, god damn I need a steam deck for this.

Azure Sage

March onward forever...
Staff member
ZD Legend
Comm. Coordinator
Was up late last night for the last hours of the GBFVSR beta. Played online with randoms and friends alike, and though my win rate was abysmal, I had a blast. The full game is just a month away. But now that the beta is over, and the event I was going nuts grinding in the mobile GBF is also finished, I'm going back to TotK for a while.

Playing Super Mario RPG remake, not even using any of the new battle mechanics on the remake, and I'm playing it on normal mode. And I already got the first Star Piece.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
I bought several games from Steam a while ago, but I really didn't like one that seemed promising. That was Baldr's Gate 3. It is good but not to my liking, so in order to replace it, I bought Age of Wonders 4 and Diablo IV. Diablo IV is what I play at the moment, but I also play AoW4 from time to time. I also have other games that I play at times, such as Pokemon Violet, just not much since Mawile was not included this time around; Puah!

Chevywolf30

The one and only.
Forum Volunteer
Minecraft and New Vegas lately, MInecraft on the ZD realm, been building a mansion. Making good progress on it, about to start with rooms and such. New Vegas I've been inconsistent on even playing, I started it back in July so I really need to just finish it. I'm doing the route with the Yes Man, and the Brotherhood is the only faction I haven't dealt with, so I'm helping them change their leadership now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom